ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Ah ok so the main bet was 5+ D1 players on a 5A or lower enrollment school and the issue is the one team that was found to have made that threshold cheated and used players from outside the school district?

So no Naz team had 5+ D1 players?
Naz had like 12 or 15 or whatever jwar was claiming. While arguing that they should actually be in a smaller class.

There have been a few references to this kid being an academic all-american. How can someone who evidently played two plays in one game be called an all-american?

Guys like Jwar run their mouth on internet message boards because it makes them feel better than he really is, he can create lies to make himself look better, in real life he is not able to do that. He posts "Hey, look at my son, he is a big time player at PSU" just because a newspaper made a mistake and then he can not resist the temptation to make him look better than he really is.

The sad thing is, his son looks looks to be an outstanding young man on his own merits, sadly his father isn't happy with that and wants him to be more.

Reactions: Cross Bones
I think we need to fully understand and flesh out this long long running feud!!! We have plenty of time as no football for 8 months.

There seems to be a lot of parts and components and I’m not sure how they all relate?

The Bet?
The Naz coach?
JWars Boy on the field at penn state? A different bet?

Stir pot and discuss please?;)

Damn you @Voodoo Tatum 21

Seems to be a family thing, found this on Jwars older sons work website; But when I look at the ASU football roster from 2013-15, I do not see a Kevin Weller listed. Of course dad told us his son is doing real estate arbitrage, when really he is a commercial real estate broker (which is a solid job right out of college), but of course dad feels the need to exaggerate as usual.

Kevin Weller, Arizona State University graduate and former Sun Devil quarterback from 2013-2015 also joined the SVN team fulltime. When asked how commercial real estate relates to sports, Weller stated, “different checks against difference defenses, a linebacker coming on a late blitz, a safety dropping out of the box into coverage, things always change. This is how the commercial real estate market is as well, things change day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year. You always have to be thinking on your toes and ready to call an audible.” Weller will be focusing on the multifamily investment properties once the onboard training program has been completed.

Seems to be a family thing, found this on Jwars older sons work website; But when I look at the ASU football roster from 2013-15, I do not see a Kevin Weller listed. Of course dad told us his son is doing real estate arbitrage, when really he is a commercial real estate broker (which is a solid job right out of college), but of course dad feels the need to exaggerate as usual.

Kevin Weller, Arizona State University graduate and former Sun Devil quarterback from 2013-2015 also joined the SVN team fulltime. When asked how commercial real estate relates to sports, Weller stated, “different checks against difference defenses, a linebacker coming on a late blitz, a safety dropping out of the box into coverage, things always change. This is how the commercial real estate market is as well, things change day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year. You always have to be thinking on your toes and ready to call an audible.” Weller will be focusing on the multifamily investment properties once the onboard training program has been completed.

Now you investigating his entire family online? This isn't troubling to you?

Now you investigating his entire family online? This isn't troubling to you?

He bragged about his kid, told everyone the company he worked for etc. Was a 2 minute google search for me, but remember Jwar bragging about his kid playing for ASU, so thought what the heck, after the last lie lets see what the reality was.

There was no bet, there was a challenge to find any team below the current 6A or old 5A with 5 or more D1 players on it. No one was able to do it until 4A mentioned some Morris team in the past with 5. The issue is that the Morris coach has since been busted for using out of district players.

I contemplated still making the donation to Naz, but jwar had been such a jackass that given the facts about the coach AND jackassness of jwar I decided not to. And it's funny seeing him panhandle in every thread.

It was DiveTwin, not 4A, who came up with the following list of SEVEN, not five, D-1 players from a single Morris team:

Jamie Cumbie (TE/DE)- Clemson
Ramon Diaz (OT)- Northwestern
Alex Perry (OT) - Indiana
Dane Zumbahlen (TE) - Illinois State
Zack Jones (QB) - Ball State
Eric Lines (LB) - Western Illinois
Eric Edwards (LB/FS) - Western Illinois

The former Morris coach was busted when he was at a different school (Plainfield North). Why does that become an issue in not making good on your challenge? jwar was being persistent in trying to get you to pay up, but you never did. If that is being a jackass, then I'd say he was entitled.

At the time, I thought you would man up and be true to your word. You could still make good on that if you were, indeed, a man of your word.

It was DiveTwin, not 4A, who came up with the following list of SEVEN, not five, D-1 players from a single Morris team:

Jamie Cumbie (TE/DE)- Clemson
Ramon Diaz (OT)- Northwestern
Alex Perry (OT) - Indiana
Dane Zumbahlen (TE) - Illinois State
Zack Jones (QB) - Ball State
Eric Lines (LB) - Western Illinois
Eric Edwards (LB/FS) - Western Illinois

The former Morris coach was busted when he was at a different school (Plainfield North). Why does that become an issue in not making good on your challenge? jwar was being persistent in trying to get you to pay up, but you never did. If that is being a jackass, then I'd say he was entitled.

At the time, I thought you would man up and be true to your word. You could still make good on that if you were, indeed, a man of your word.
Anyone with sense sees the issue. Jwar was a jackass before that. Everyone sees it except you because you agree with his absurd notion that Naz should be 3A. You pimp yourself out too easily.

Man, now that’s a professional bullshitter right there! Actually impressive

Anyone with sense sees the issue. Jwar was a jackass before that. Everyone sees it except you because you agree with his absurd notion that Naz should be 3A. You pimp yourself out too easily.

You're the one who posted the challenge in writing and then failed to make good on it when it was clear that you lost the challenge. Takes a jackass to know one.

No L to be taken. I'm not posting pics of someone else's son and claiming him as my own, I'm also not defending someone posting pics of someone else's son and claiming it as his own.

The L is jwars and those defending such a disgraceful act.

I'm not talking about the jwar thing. Do you need me to build you a diagram here?

You're the one who posted the challenge in writing and then failed to make good on it when it was clear that you lost the challenge. Takes a jackass to know one.
And the example has been busted for using out of district players which ties directly to the point of the challenge. Again, anyone with sense sees the problem, so of course you don't. Like I said you pimp yourself out too easily.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-10-30-9104070817-story.html

JUDGE CRITICIZES BUT UPHOLDS IHSA PLAYOFF FORMAT
Bob Sakamoto

Circuit Court Judge Patrick Burns voiced some powerful sentiments against the new state football playoff format Tuesday even as he denied legal action to overturn it.

Bishop McNamara of Kankakee, Rock Island Alleman and Belleville Althoff, Class 3A parochial schools, will now be forced to compete in a higher class when the playoffs begin next Wednesday after Burns denied their petition for a restraining order in the Kankakee County Courthouse.

IHSA Associate Executive Director Don Robinson admitted the new format, which classifies some teams on their opponents` average enrollment as opposed to their own, was adopted to curb the domination of Catholic schools in football.

''Nobody is trying to pick on the non-public schools,'' Robinson said.

''But take a situation like Belleville Althoff (1990 Class 3A titlist). They`ve produced nine Division I scholarship players in the last three years. (IT WAS TWO YEARS, but whatever.) I defy you, Judge Burns or anyone else to show me a public school of the same size that has produced nine Division I players in the last 10 years.

''Catholic and private schools have no restrictions on who can attend their schools. Althoff draws from a metropolitan area of 500,000. So does Alleman. They have more opportunites (sic) for quality athletes. Anyone can look at that and see the inequity.''

Last year, four Catholic schools won titles in the six classes. Under the present format, the IHSA said Sterling Newman (1A), Joliet Catholic (4A) and Mt. Carmel (5A) would be moved up a class. Althoff would have competed in 5A. ''If you`re competing at the 5A level during the regular season, don`t come back to me during playoffs, drop down to 3A and expect to be handed a trophy,'' said Robinson. ''How is that fair to the small public schools who`ve been competing at 3A all season?''

Bob Sakamoto

Circuit Court Judge Patrick Burns voiced some powerful sentiments against the new state football playoff format Tuesday even as he denied legal action to overturn it.

Bishop McNamara of Kankakee, Rock Island Alleman and Belleville Althoff, Class 3A parochial schools, will now be forced to compete in a higher class when the playoffs begin next Wednesday after Burns denied their petition for a restraining order in the Kankakee County Courthouse.

IHSA Associate Executive Director Don Robinson admitted the new format, which classifies some teams on their opponents` average enrollment as opposed to their own, was adopted to curb the domination of Catholic schools in football.

''But take a situation like Belleville Althoff (1990 Class 3A titlist). They`ve produced nine Division I scholarship players in the last three years. (IT WAS TWO YEARS, but whatever.) I defy you, Judge Burns or anyone else to show me a public school of the same size that has produced nine Division I players in the last 10 years.

''Catholic and private schools have no restrictions on who can attend their schools. Althoff draws from a metropolitan area of 500,000. So does Alleman. They have more opportunites (sic) for quality athletes. Anyone can look at that and see the inequity.''

Last year, four Catholic schools won titles in the six classes. Under the present format, the IHSA said Sterling Newman (1A), Joliet Catholic (4A) and Mt. Carmel (5A) would be moved up a class. Althoff would have competed in 5A. ''If you`re competing at the 5A level during the regular season, don`t come back to me during playoffs, drop down to 3A and expect to be handed a trophy,'' said Robinson. ''How is that fair to the small public schools who`ve been competing at 3A all season?''

And here we go....

warm-milk.jpg

Bob Sakamoto

OMG its as if he's quoting MC63

WOW there is some serious pot stirring going on this morning.

th

Carry on I guess. Wanted to see if I could insert a picture.

And the example has been busted for using out of district players which ties directly to the point of the challenge. Again, anyone with sense sees the problem, so of course you don't. Like I said you pimp yourself out too easily.

He used out of district players AT MORRIS? If so, please document. The players listed by DiveTwin were NOT from the Morris district? If so, please document.

Reactions: Gene K.
He used out of district players AT MORRIS? If so, please document. The players listed by DiveTwin were NOT from the Morris district? If so, please document.
You're one gullible fellow when your position depends on you being aloof. Who knows? Would you question it? I know, it depends on whether a private school stands to gain from it. You pimp yourself out far too easily.

Geez this thread is getting a little hotter but not enough to start the dumpster on fire just yet. We need more clarification on what "L" stands for from MCHS and further how Jwar's other son got into this conversation which in my opinion is garbage trolling. If it was me I would be furious over this and maybe it's just as well that Jwar is abstaining from this thread.

There seems to be an obsessive compulsive disorder amongst posters on this thread but what do I know. I have to go wash my hands for the 7th time this morning and it's only noon time. Have to get my 14th in my bed time.

Also love the big pot stirrer post Mark, but in my vision of Voodoo he is a lot more handsomer than that guy! Also that guy looks too short and too thin to be an approximate likeness of Voodoo. Me on the other hand I'm better looking that the COACH.

Geez - I really did unleash a water vortex in the pot - but now I’m even more confused. We have no input from Jwar and some of this stuff is over 4 years old via the old threads.

Sounds like the bet was invalidated due to Morris coach cheating? Or was the bet 14 D1 guys on the 2014 Naz team?

Geez - I really did unleash a water vortex in the pot - but now I’m even more confused. We have no input from Jwar and some of this stuff is over 4 years old via the old threads.

Sounds like the bet was invalidated due to Morris coach cheating? Or was the bet 14 D1 guys on the 2014 Naz team?

Take your pot and scram you tall handsome pot stirrer!

http://shgfootball.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=676

Now, granted nothing wrong if they move in district. But if you ask me whether this should count as evidence against my point I'd argue it supports it. Morris was also 6A.

There's always good stuff over at the SHG board. I also have a screenshot of cornerrat complaining to USD that Joliet has a larger recruiting base than SHG and thus an advantage.

I just say keep it consistent.

Reactions: go dogz
Take your pot and scram you tall handsome pot stirrer!

Yes I will have to retire this particular pot as I think it broke with the vortex it stirred up.

I am still not understanding all the moving parts in this feud and so I will go to lurker status in these threads under the assumption that I am not smart enough to understand (but still damn handsome which isn’t a bad door prize!;))

http://shgfootball.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=676

Now, granted nothing wrong if they move in district. But if you ask me whether this should count as evidence against my point I'd argue it supports it. Morris was also 6A.

There's always good stuff over at the SHG board. I also have a screenshot of cornerrat complaining to USD that Joliet has a larger recruiting base than SHG and thus an advantage.

I just say keep it consistent.

Wait I thought 6A was not supposed to count for the 2015 bet? So the coach cheating wouldn’t even come into play if that school didn’t qualify from a size/classification standpoint? Where does Naz come into play in all of this? Someone was trying to prove 14 D1 players from their 2014 team?

Wait I thought 6A was not supposed to count for the 2015 bet? So the coach cheating wouldn’t even come into play if that school didn’t qualify from a size/classification standpoint? Where does Naz come into play in all of this? Someone was trying to prove 14 D1 players from their 2014 team?
Now you're going to make me go back and look at the roster. it was somewhere between 12-15 D1 players.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Ok my last post in this thread (I mean it ....unless it goes 5 alarm dumpster somewhere down the road)

Wow on page 13. Still a long ways from 48 pages.....

So Jwar owes $1000?

Now you're going to make me go back and look at the roster. it was somewhere between 12-15 D1 players.

Ok just one more- That was a damn good Naz team in 2014. Think they had a RB that transferred from Neuqua? Completely outside of this thread it would be cool to see how many kids did go D1 from senior and junior classes on that 2014 team.

Same argument as always. I have no issues with 30 mile radii or recruiting, matter of fact I don't think there should be radii or rules against recruiting to private schools, people should be able to send their kid where they want to AND be able to play a sport. IIjust don't think the two schools can be equitably placed in a playoff together. But people like jwar and ramblin want Naz and their 12 D1 kids to not only not play in the top class, but to not even be multiplied up.

My argument was that Naz didnt resemble what 5A public schools look like from a football perspective as shown by the 12 D1's. But some of those guys prefer to win in a class which almost has no hope to challenge them than to move up and possibly lose in a good game.

This thread is basically tribalism on display. You'll note that every single person supporting jwar in the thread is a private guy or agrees politically or both, despite the issue not having to do with either.

Reactions: go dogz and Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT