ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Has anyone else thought about why Jwar has left this thread? Maybe he was warned if he continued on this thread he would be flushed?

For the same reason anyone else would have left, he has been arrogant and pointed the finger at many as not telling the truth when he offered nothing but his big mouth, and then he is the one that ends up being the proven liar. He has walked away in shame

You know ya can't keep a good man down, now can you Voodoo! Just need a pause and bam someone pops up again. Got to love persistence!

For the same reason anyone else would have left, he has been arrogant and pointed the finger at many as not telling the truth when he offered nothing but his big mouth, and then he is the one that ends up being the proven liar. He has walked away in shame

Actually I respect that he’s kept his distance from responding to this garbage.

I like turtles too, the candy kind not the snapping kind. Have a lake behind my house and the turtles are always laying their eggs on the top of the hill. Never seen any baby turtles hatching but I imagine they do as there are a lot of turtles sunning themselves on logs in the spring.

My favorite comment is "EH" from Bowie! He really know how to emphasize the "eh".

This thread is dying a slow death which is probably good as I have about used up all of my pot stirring abilities.

Reactions: Bowie50
Now that Daveje is back there is renewed hope that this thread can truly achieve dumpster fire status.

daveje tell us more about how London is so much better than the US. We need some fuel for the fire.

Don't know what you have against Penn State, but I think its a real good school with some very good football teams! Soccer is fine for a lot of people especially Suburban moms. But for me, I like football. Where you a suburban mom? BTW is the crime in London less than that of Chicago? Also, doesn't England have an several terror attacks each year or am I reading fake news. Don't think England can compete with our home grown hoodlums, but you beat us out in terrorists!

Dude...
Notice all the “likes” you’re not getting.

So now it is about likes? OMG LOL, are you 5 years old?

The dude is a flat out liar, if that is the sort of person you choose to defend, that is your call, which I find humorous that someone that supports a Christian school is also endorsing lying.

Reactions: Cross Bones
He's waiting for one of you to say something even slightly intelligent before he replies. I wouldn't hold your breath. :D

Well I schooled him by calling him out as a liar and he has had no response, so I am dominating him at this moment.

The guy was demanding an apology from Bones when he claimed he was right (based on his lie), but he isn't willing to do the same when he has been ratted out? Are those the Catholic principles that are taught at Nazareth?

Well I schooled him by calling him out as a liar and he has had no response, so I am dominating him at this moment.

The guy was demanding an apology from Bones when he claimed he was right (based on his lie), but he isn't willing to do the same when he has been ratted out? Are those the Catholic principles that are taught at Nazareth?
He didn't go to Nazareth. Could you not find that on the internet?

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
He didn't go to Nazareth. Could you not find that on the internet?

Did I say he went there? But that is the school he supports on here and sent his kids to. Either way, the dude has ZERO credibility at this point and is a total hypocrite.

Don't know what you have against Penn State, but I think its a real good school with some very good football teams! Soccer is fine for a lot of people especially Suburban moms. But for me, I like football. Where you a suburban mom? BTW is the crime in London less than that of Chicago? Also, doesn't England have an several terror attacks each year or am I reading fake news. Don't think England can compete with our home grown hoodlums, but you beat us out in terrorists!

The petty crime is probably about the same. The major stuff - murders, gun violence, etc - is not even close. There are occasional terror attacks - the car at Parliment this year, London bridge last year, etc - but, again, no comparison to the seemingly constant mass shootings in the US which are absolutely terror attacks.

Did you play a sport at Duke? Also, very good schools, but you sound like a snob / douche making your Penn State comment.
I played golf.

Say what you want about me but it’s objectively true that Penn St is not in the class as the Ivies, Northwestern, Duke, Vandy, Georgetown, UVA, UNC, Michigan, Cal, etc. Those are what I (and I suspect most) would consider the top notch schools.

All kidding aside daveje, yes the schools you mentioned are top notch but saying Penn State is mediocre would be incorrect IMO. The term Academic All American is nothing to dismiss and to me says Jwar's son is a top notch young man whom everyone on this board should be proud of even if he is not a relative.

Also, if you really wanted to talk about top schools you forgot to mention the US Naval Academy, US Air Force Academy and West Point as their graduates after their service term have the highest starting salaries in the US and go on to top management positions in the business world and in government. Again IMO the men and women who attend the service schools show their loyalty to our country as well as having the persistence needed to graduate from a very challenging academic as well as physically demanding curriculum. In short, the best our country has to offer in young men and women.

I played golf.

Say what you want about me but it’s objectively true that Penn St is not in the class as the Ivies, Northwestern, Duke, Vandy, Georgetown, UVA, UNC, Michigan, Cal, etc. Those are what I (and I suspect most) would consider the top notch schools.
Why are you on this site?

Reactions: tomloner
All kidding aside daveje, yes the schools you mentioned are top notch but saying Penn State is mediocre would be incorrect IMO. The term Academic All American is nothing to dismiss and to me says Jwar's son is a top notch young man whom everyone on this board should be proud of even if he is not a relative.

Also, if you really wanted to talk about top schools you forgot to mention the US Naval Academy, US Air Force Academy and West Point as their graduates after their service term have the highest starting salaries in the US and go on to top management positions in the business world and in government. Again IMO the men and women who attend the service schools show their loyalty to our country as well as having the persistence needed to graduate from a very challenging academic as well as physically demanding curriculum. In short, the best our country has to offer in young men and women.
I didn’t say mediocre. I would call Penn State average. And, definitely not top notch which was the description that started this whole thing.

I agree that the service academies are excellent. Not for everyone but I’m glad they exist. Everyone I know that has gone through them is top notch.

Reactions: Gene K.

You’re a broken record. You haven’t added anything new or of any value. Repeating the same comments over and over makes you sound like the five year old you accuse others of being.

Besides your infatuation with protecting Bones and bashing Jwar, is there anything else you have to contribute?

Because I grew up in the Chicago area and am interested in the topic.

At the risk of being exposed to all the creepy crazy mouth breathing hillbillies that exist outside of the Chicago city limits?

Nah, you’re not a snob at all.

Reactions: Bowie50
You’re a broken record. You haven’t added anything new or of any value. Repeating the same comments over and over makes you sound like the five year old you accuse others of being.

Besides your infatuation with protecting Bones and bashing Jwar, is there anything else you have to contribute?

Was hoping that Jwar would be a man and apologize to Bones for his accusations and cowardly throwing his son under the bus by lying, that is a dad I sure would like to have

Reactions: Cross Bones
Was hoping that Jwar would be a man and apologize to Bones for his accusations and cowardly throwing his son under the bus by lying, that is a dad I sure would like to have

Well guess what? He’s not going to apologize to you or anyone else. So what’s your next move?

I don’t have very high expectations for you but maybe you can post a comment about high school football.

Reactions: Cat Box
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT