ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Well guess what? He’s not going to apologize to you or anyone else. So what’s your next move?

I don’t have very high expectations for you but maybe you can post a comment about high school football.

The he has ZERO credibility to ever post here again, can not believe anything he says and I will point that out EVERY time he posts, this board does not need people like him.

The he has ZERO credibility to ever post here again, can not believe anything he says and I will point that out EVERY time he posts, this board does not need people like him.

Are you mentally challenged? You aren’t going to prevent him from posting anything he wants on here and as often as he likes. You are simply a troll looking for attention and I’m going to stop giving you mine.

Don't know what you have against Penn State, but I think its a real good school with some very good football teams! Soccer is fine for a lot of people especially Suburban moms. But for me, I like football. Where you a suburban mom? BTW is the crime in London less than that of Chicago? Also, doesn't England have an several terror attacks each year or am I reading fake news. Don't think England can compete with our home grown hoodlums, but you beat us out in terrorists!

Depends on what we call "terrorism", there's plenty terrorism here that gets called another name because... Well, you know. Not to mention police forces like the CPD shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements.

Can't believe people are still defending that other guy

Depends on what we call "terrorism", there's plenty terrorism here that gets called another name because... Well, you know. Not to mention police forces like the CPD shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements.

Can't believe people are still defending that other guy

Defending? Nah. Just calling out the lunacy and simple minded repetition of a certain other poster. I had my own run in with Jwar not too long ago. I thought he was abrasive and making a bad argument. That said, he’s not alone in that regard and I do look favorably on his decision to move on from this thread and not keep subjecting himself to a no win situation.

Look, he may have intentionally lied by saying it was his kid in that photo when he knew it wasn’t but that point has already been well made. There’s also plenty of evidence to suggest his son did play a handful of snaps this year which was the basis for your bet with him in the first place right?

Was hoping that Jwar would be a man and apologize to Bones for his accusations and cowardly throwing his son under the bus by lying, that is a dad I sure would like to have
bones,

Seriously man, how can you possibly support this vitriol? Look, I act like a dick on here a lot, but at the end of the day, you have to think that we are all people. We are imperfect. We make mistakes. We act impetuously. We post dumb shit that we inevitably regret. We dig our heals in about issues that don’t really matter. Lord knows I’m guilty of this every day. DHS is questioning what kind of father Jwar is. This is over the line. DHS should be ashamed. Can we please get back to Illinois high school football? Here’s a topic: post what you are most proud of, outside of the game of football, that the team you support did this year. It could also be an individual player’s actions towards another person, or group.

Here’s mine:

Every year LA hosts the wonderful folks from Misericordia. What a special day of serving others. And the most remarkable thing that I notice every year when looking at the pictures and videos, is that everyone participating in the day seem to be experiencing so much joy, but the players seem to be experiencing the most. I forget too often how important it is to be kind to others. Would love to hear other examples from folks on this forum.

Last edited:
bones,

Seriously man, how can you possibly support this vitriol? Look, I act like a dick on here a lot, but at the end of the day, you have to think that we are all people. We are imperfect. We make mistakes. We act impetuously. We post dumb shit that we inevitably regret. We dig our heals in about issues that don’t really matter. Lord knows I’m guilty of this every day. DHS is questioning what kind of father Jwar is. This is over the line. DHS should be ashamed. Can we please get back to Illinois high school football? Here’s a topic: post what you are most proud of, outside of the game of football, that the team you support did this year. It could also be an individual player’s actions towards another person, or group.

Here’s mine:

Every year LA hosts the wonderful folks from Misericordia. What a special day of serving others. And the most remarkable thing that I notice every year when looking at the pictures and videos, is that everyone participating in the day seem to be experiencing so much joy, but the players seem to be experiencing the most. I forget too often how important it is to be kind to others. Would love to hear other examples from folks on this forum.

I don’t want to speak for Bones but i think what he is most upset about is the actual lie. Then not admitting he lied. I think if Jwar came clean he would move on and let it go. I know i would.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Aurora Christian hosted massive tailgate parties during the post season. BBQ ribs, pork chops, burgers and brats, my famous playoff chili and many other items.

After the game, we feed the opposing team. We fed the Princeville team after posting a lopsided win. Good to feed these kids before they take a 2+ hour ride home.

The following week we got clobbered by Lena-Winslow. Again, we fed those kids and coaches before making the 2+ hour bus ride home. They couldn’t believe we would feed them after we got our butt kicked. But that’s how we roll. Congratulate those kids for playing their hearts out, wish them well in the next round and share some warm hospitality of food and fellowship.

I don’t think a lot of schools would do that. Very proud of the Aurora Christian culture.

bones,

Here’s mine:

It's not about support. The only thing I see wrong in this whole thread is a man claiming another man's son is his own in an attempt to berate another man. Well, then the defense of the liar. Furthermore the misrepresentation of what's actually happening in this thread. No one has actually attacked jwar or his son here EXCEPT jwar himself. If those defending jwar were actually concerned they would have stepped in when he was doing it. Also the only thing keeping this thread going is the Devin Nunes like defense that persists. Exposing a lie is not an attack and the most vitriolic person on this entire board is jwar. DHS isn't even giving him a taste of his own medicine, he simy pointed out the lie.

That is not something to dig ones heels in on. This thread was loosely going on about the success factor and what may spawn from such a discussion, see who introduced the current topic, it wasn't DHS and it wasn't me.

Defending? Nah. Just calling out the lunacy and simple minded repetition of a certain other poster. I had my own run in with Jwar not too long ago. I thought he was abrasive and making a bad argument. That said, he’s not alone in that regard and I do look favorably on his decision to move on from this thread and not keep subjecting himself to a no win situation.

Look, he may have intentionally lied by saying it was his kid in that photo when he knew it wasn’t but that point has already been well made. There’s also plenty of evidence to suggest his son did play a handful of snaps this year which was the basis for your bet with him in the first place right?

There is a difference from moving on as you claim, and him hiding under a rock and not apologizing like he wanted another poster to do, so for the love of God stop making it look like he is the one making the good choices here, that just encourages him and others to act that way.

There is a difference from moving on as you claim, and him hiding under a rock and not apologizing like he wanted another poster to do, so for the love of God stop making it look like he is the one making the good choices here, that just encourages him and others to act that way.
Shouldn't you be in class or studying?

Reactions: Gene K. and Cat Box
Last class I was in was 1997, funny listening to you guys avoid being critical of the liar and attacking the ones pointing out he was lying.
You certainly are tenacious. I bet you would be a kick ass trial lawyer.

Last class I was in was 1997, funny listening to you guys avoid being critical of the liar and attacking the ones pointing out he was lying.
It isn't that Bones and Lil Boner pointed out a lie or mistake, but rather that you have turned this thread into a vinyl record stuck on the same track.

And you keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Now all we care about is you have nothing to say and won't stop talking.

Reactions: mchsalumni
It isn't that Bones and Lil Boner pointed out a lie or mistake, but rather that you have turned this thread into a vinyl record stuck on the same track.

And you keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Now all we care about is you have nothing to say and won't stop talking.

What is weird is that it bothers you so much, why? If you do not like the thread, then move on, it is quite simple. This topic is really between myself and Bones and the Cowardly Lion

What is weird is that it bothers you so much, why? If you do not like the thread, then move on, it is quite simple. This topic is really between myself and Bones and the Cowardly Lion
Welcome to the Bonezo Circus Thread co-starring Lil Boner / DHS2018 as Cookie the clown.

What's next? We use the Magic Arrows to choose our net contestant for the vile hate you're spewing.

Figured it out. Kevin is actually a jwar account. Appears soon as jwar disappears from the thread. Equally clueless.

Really, thread allegedly has nothing to do with Kevin, yet he has more posts than anyone and all defending jwar at all costs... Then accuses other people of fake accounts?

Really, thread allegedly has nothing to do with Kevin, yet he has more posts than anyone and all defending jwar at all costs... Then accuses other people of fake accounts?
Figured it out. Kevin is actually a jwar account. Appears soon as jwar disappears from the thread. Equally clueless.
You caught me red-handed Bones, but let me say that I would have bet a million dollars that nobody could have figured out that this was my extra posting account, seeing as though:

1) I made it in 2005 when my kid was but 5 years old.
2) it was made because I saw greatness in my 5 year old and knew that some day he would make the football roster of a program like Penn St. as a freshman.
3) someday I would be arguing with a Bone-head over the talents of my son and need the extra poster login for ammunition and leverage.

Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you Bones. :D

You caught me red-handed Bones, but let me say that I would have bet a million dollars that nobody could have figured out that this was my extra posting account, seeing as though:

1) I made it in 2005 when my kid was but 5 years old.
2) it was made because I saw greatness in my 5 year old and knew that some day he would make the football roster of a program like Penn St. as a freshman.
3) someday I would be arguing with a Bone-head over the talents of my son and need the extra poster login for ammunition and leverage.

Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you Bones. :D
But you did wake up out of a coma and immediately post a lot of dumb stuff, very jwarish. You're still posting the most out of anyone yet complaintling about others posting, which again is pretty dumb.

But you did wake up out of a coma and immediately post a lot of dumb stuff, very jwarish. You're still posting the most out of anyone yet complaintling about others posting, which again is pretty dumb.
Not that you could have known but I really was in a coma earlier this year back in February and almost died. I spent 5 days in ICU and 17 days total in the hospital / nursing home. The whole story is a very long medical one, maybe I’ll tell you sometime.

But recently I was only in a drug induced surgery recovery for right leg artery repair, or technical term: “Right common femoral artery Endarterectomy and bovine patch” during which they also removed quite a bit of plaque and large blood clot. Also, I had surgery back in June to have a stint installed for an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (triple A). Yeah 2018 has not been a good year for me so far.

If you are comparing me or my posts to Jwar, then I will gladly accept that comparison. Because if I am being compared to someone who the only thing I know about him is that he has raised a fine young man to be an academic all-American and a member of the Penn St. football team as a freshman then I accept. And if the worst thing he has done is brag about his kid and mistakenly pointed him out in a game picture (or even not been truthful) then I still accept the comparison.

Reactions: Gene K.
Not that you could have known but I really was in a coma earlier this year back in February and almost died. I spent 5 days in ICU and 17 days total in the hospital / nursing home. The whole story is a very long medical one, maybe I’ll tell you sometime.

But recently I was only in a drug induced surgery recovery for right leg artery repair, or technical term: “Right common femoral artery Endarterectomy and bovine patch” during which they also removed quite a bit of plaque and large blood clot. Also, I had surgery back in June to have a stint installed for an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (triple A). Yeah 2018 has not been a good year for me so far.

If you are comparing me or my posts to Jwar, then I will gladly accept that comparison. Because if I am being compared to someone who the only thing I know about him is that he has raised a fine young man to be an academic all-American and a member of the Penn St. football team as a freshman then I accept. And if the worst thing he has done is brag about his kid and mistakenly pointed him out in a game picture (or even not been truthful) then I still accept the comparison.

Mistakenly? LOL

That is only part of the problem, if he lied and then came in and said "you guys busted me, sorry about that" I would not have said a word. But he piled on and then bragged to Bones about it yet again and wanted him to apologize and questioned HIS credibility? That says a lot about his character.

Mistakenly? LOL

That is only part of the problem, if he lied and then came in and said "you guys busted me, sorry about that" I would not have said a word. But he piled on and then bragged to Bones about it yet again and wanted him to apologize and questioned HIS credibility? That says a lot about his character.
Well you might like living for your hate, but after a very bad medical year, I would much rather live for good things than hate. I don't even hate any of the Bones-Crew. :) You're equal parts annoying and amusing, carry on, like you would stop now anyway.:D

That is only part of the problem, if he lied and then came in and said "you guys busted me, sorry about that" I would not have said a word.

For some reason, I doubt that you or your alternative posting accounts would “not say a word” if Jwar were to come on here and say he was intentionally lying about the photo. Doesn’t seem to be in your nature.

Bones, I mean DHS, Either way it doesn’t matter because he’s not going to do that and you are powerless to let it go. It’s apparent that your obsessive and self righteous quest to be the moral victor takes priority here.

For me, if it could be proven that Jwar was intentionally and maliciously lying about the photo then yes, he would lose credibility and would deservedly be the target of some future ball busting, especially by yours truly. Now that said, I’d still think the way you (and Bones...hehe) have handled this whole thing was both excessive and in poor taste.

The ongoing relentless rants and name calling and chest thumping have now become more annoying and worthy of disdain than the possibility that he lied about the photo. It’s called overkill.

That’s what I and others have been trying unsuccessfully to convey.

Sigh....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81

Wow that is a rough 2018. Here’s hoping 2019 will be better for you.

Okay this is starting to annoy me a bit. Let’s be clear no father mistakenly sees their son in a picture. You know your kid. I don’t care who you are but a father knows their son. No mistake.

Reactions: Cross Bones
For some reason, I doubt that you or your alternative posting accounts would “not say a word” if Jwar were to come on here and say he was intentionally lying about the photo. Doesn’t seem to be in your nature.

Bones, I mean DHS, Either way it doesn’t matter because he’s not going to do that and you are powerless to let it go. It’s apparent that your obsessive and self righteous quest to be the moral victor takes priority here.

For me, if it could be proven that Jwar was intentionally and maliciously lying about the photo then yes, he would lose credibility and would deservedly be the target of some future ball busting, especially by yours truly. Now that said, I’d still think the way you (and Bones...hehe) have handled this whole thing was both excessive and in poor taste.

The ongoing relentless rants and name calling and chest thumping have now become more annoying and worthy of disdain than the possibility that he lied about the photo. It’s called overkill.

That’s what I and others have been trying unsuccessfully to convey.
A wiseman on here once said to me “you are living in their head(s), rent free.”

~ JWar

Reactions: markmacaluso
A wiseman on here once said to me “you are living in their head(s), rent free.”

~ JWar

What’s funny is that I thought Jwar was a pain in the ass too and now somehow I’m in a position where I’m seemingly sympathetic to him. Life is funny that way. I like Bones too and we may have different takes on a variety of topics but I respect his knowledge of football and have been very entertained and informed by his posts. Just going on the record that I have no axe to grind with either party.

Reactions: Bowie50
What’s funny is that I thought Jwar was a pain in the ass too and now somehow I’m in a position where I’m seemingly sympathetic to him. Life is funny that way. I like Bones too and we may have different takes on a variety of topics but I respect his knowledge of football and have been very entertained and informed by his posts. Just going on the record that I have no axe to grind with either party.
This somewhat highlights the point. Please quote your post begging jwar to stop being an asshat.

Bones, just take the L on this one. ffs

Bones, just take the L on this one. ffs
No L to be taken. I'm not posting pics of someone else's son and claiming him as my own, I'm also not defending someone posting pics of someone else's son and claiming it as his own.

The L is jwars and those defending such a disgraceful act.

Okay this is starting to annoy me a bit. Let’s be clear no father mistakenly sees their son in a picture. You know your kid. I don’t care who you are but a father knows their son. No mistake.
You see the absurdity too.

I think we need to fully understand and flesh out this long long running feud!!! We have plenty of time as no football for 8 months.

There seems to be a lot of parts and components and I’m not sure how they all relate?

The Bet?
The Naz coach?
JWars Boy on the field at penn state? A different bet?

Stir pot and discuss please?;)

How can you claim he wasn't intentionally and maliciously lying? He knew full well his son didn't play in that game, he is a scout team kid and was not going to be on the field when the starting QB was in the game, or when the score was 14-6.

If Jwar would have been a man and came in here and admitted to being a fake, then this thread would have died long ago. But he has chosen to a coward.

Long story short. Jwar as usual running his mouth about some dozen give or take recruits on a particular Naz team, but out of the same mouth trying to argue that Naz should play 3A teams or whatever because of their enrollment. You already know what type of discussion ensues out of that.

There was no bet, there was a challenge to find any team below the current 6A or old 5A with 5 or more D1 players on it. No one was able to do it until 4A mentioned some Morris team in the past with 5. The issue is that the Morris coach has since been busted for using out of district players.

I contemplated still making the donation to Naz, but jwar had been such a jackass that given the facts about the coach AND jackassness of jwar I decided not to. And it's funny seeing him panhandle in every thread.

Ah ok so the main bet was 5+ D1 players on a 5A or lower enrollment school and the issue is the one team that was found to have made that threshold cheated and used players from outside the school district?

So no Naz team had 5+ D1 players?

ADVERTISEMENT