ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Pick Em: Prairie Ridge at Huntley

So who wins Week 3

• Prairie Ridge

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Huntley

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
At some point, Huntley is going to line up and play some smash mouth football, and quit messing around. I'm going to say that this is the week.

Reactions: msuyko and Fildough
Considering Huntley is over twice the size of PR and the wolves can even add another class onto that to make them the about the same as Huntley...., The Red Raiders should roll.

However, that is should not be the case here. IF PR stops making their Dline crawl (who does that outside TCYFL Pac teams?). Can't take up that double team coach when your tackle laying on the ground.... jack ass! Nor does it allow pressure on QB when all teams pass all over them... But back to my point, Huntley is always over rated cause they can only beat weaker 7A and small 6A teams. Outside Dundee, has Huntley beat 4 8A teams in the past decade?

I like PR in this...if their kids quit crawling.

Considering Huntley is over twice the size of PR and the wolves can even add another class onto that to make them the about the same as Huntley...., The Red Raiders should roll.

However, that is should not be the case here. IF PR stops making their Dline crawl (who does that outside TCYFL Pac teams?). Can't take up that double team coach when your tackle laying on the ground.... jack ass! Nor does it allow pressure on QB when all teams pass all over them... But back to my point, Huntley is always over rated cause they can only beat weaker 7A and small 6A teams. Outside Dundee, has Huntley beat 4 8A teams in the past decade?

Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.

You have the magic wand; where would you magically send Huntley to play? Would someone else take their place?

You have the magic wand; where would you magically send Huntley to play? Would someone else take their place?
I’m guilty of saying we should kick them out of the FVC but it’s based more on my dislike of the school. Seems like they’d fit better with the Elgin and St. Charles schools but who knows. There are just a handful of schools with over 3,000 kids and they aren’t really conferenced together. Maybe Huntley will split into 2 schools eventually. I’ll always pull for the smaller FVC schools over them.

Reactions: atrain97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT