ADVERTISEMENT

The Southland...

PanthersWildcats86

Oct 12, 2017
Is the Southland the worst conference in the state?

Is Kankakee for real, or are the Kays the beneficiary of the horrible conference?

Can Crete-Monee continue their playoff success? At what point does the conference become a liability for them?...

Who do you favor in the Centennial - Thornridge game?

Is the Southland the worst conference in the state?

Is Kankakee for real, or are the Kays the beneficiary of the horrible conference?

Can Crete-Monee continue their playoff success? At what point does the conference become a liability for them?...

Who do you favor in the Centennial - Thornridge game?

Relative to class size, I think the SW Prairie East has a say in this.

I think Kankakee has a pretty good team as does Crete Monee.Thornwood isn’t bad.You are looking at teams in this weak Conference beating up on each other.The Thornridge matchup should be interesting.Also keep your eyes on Rich South vs Quest & Thornridge vs Rich South

Speaking of weak,as bad as Romeoville is they dusted a worse Joliet Central 28-7.Hope to see better days for my ex Illini 8/Sica guys

Last edited:
I think in this conference..there's Crete-Monee....then everyone else...oh....Rich South was beaten by Rich Central Friday 40-0...and has yet to score a point this season..They've been outscored 223-0 through 6 games..although one game was a forfeit loss so they were only dinged for 1 point...What the heck is going on with the Stars program?

I think in this conference..there's Crete-Monee....then everyone else...oh....Rich South was beaten by Rich Central Friday 40-0...and has yet to score a point this season..They've been outscored 223-0 through 6 games..although one game was a forfeit loss so they were only dinged for 1 point...What the heck is going on with the Stars program?
I’ve discussed it here before.I like this site & don’t want to get flushed.I will say the Rich South Football & School wise of the 70’s & 80’s is long gone :( They May be closed but I’m not sure

Not saying the Southland is great, but Kankakee only lost to C-M by one point.

Agree with other posts regarding the SW Prairie East. Looks like a 2-22 non conference record for that division with both wins coming against West Aurora. All the non-con games appear to be crossovers FWIW.

Not saying the Southland is great, but Kankakee only lost to C-M by one point.

Agree with other posts regarding the SW Prairie East. Looks like a 2-22 non conference record for that division with both wins coming against West Aurora. All the non-con games appear to be crossovers FWIW.
And Thornton only lost to CM by 7. I think the Southland will help the thorns get back on track which will make the conference better.

In the meantime, I'm not sure a question like this serves any purpose.

Reactions: doctor_d
The margins of loss by Rich Central are especially uncharacteristic: 49 to Lemont, 41 to Thornwood and 28 to Crete-Monee. Even though those are 3 teams with very good records, big numbers against the Olympians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT