ADVERTISEMENT

Sterling's Lucas Austin

Golden Warrior

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2005
Sterling junior Lucas Austin (6-7/245) OL/TE/DL received an offer from Army yesterday. He also has offers from Dartmouth and Minnesota State and has visited Iowa State, NIU, Miami (OH), Eastern Michigan and Ball State.

Lucas was also an all-state basketball player this year and is already the all time leader in career three point makes in SHS history. On top of that, he has a 4.2 GPA and is an outstanding young man. No word on how many puppies he has saved recently. :)

Sterling junior Lucas Austin (6-7/245) OL/TE/DL received an offer from Army yesterday. He also has offers from Dartmouth and Minnesota State and has visited Iowa State, NIU, Miami (OH), Eastern Michigan and Ball State.

Lucas was also an all-state basketball player this year and is already the all time leader in career three point makes in SHS history. On top of that, he has a 4.2 GPA and is an outstanding young man. No word on how many puppies he has saved recently. :)
Yep thanks I saw on the Twitter.....hope to talk to him soon.

Reactions: Golden Warrior
Added an offer from EIU yesterday. And NIU, Air Force, Miami (OH), and Northern Iowa all stopped in to see him at SHS recently.

Any hint on a school Lucas is leaning towards? Air Force Academy is a hard thing to pass up unless he has aspirations of playing after college!

i'm not sure. he's a bright kid and aspires to be a doctor. i'm guessing that will play a part in his decision.

Reactions: Gene K.
Congrats to this young man. I had the opportunity to officiate one of his basketball games earlier this season and he was extremely personable and respectful. I enjoyed my interaction with him greatly.
Love to see kids like this get rewarded.

Congrats to this young man. I had the opportunity to officiate one of his basketball games earlier this season and he was extremely personable and respectful. I enjoyed my interaction with him greatly.
He's a great kid. Hard working and humble.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT