ADVERTISEMENT

Sandburg over HF

firefighter47

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Sandburg over East and H-F in the same season?? Neither of those teams is what they normally are but it looks like that new Sandburg coach is heading in the right direction.

Reactions: Gene K.
I would guess they started to highlight their talents and put the ball in those players hands. Having a new HC takes time but Sandburg, Lockport and HF are in development mode. I was surprised at the HF selection after Coach Buzea had rebuilt the Vikings to see that they selected an unproven winner from Rich Township. Sandburg has the numbers to move forward.

I would guess they started to highlight their talents and put the ball in those players hands. Having a new HC takes time but Sandburg, Lockport and HF are in development mode. I was surprised at the HF selection after Coach Buzea had rebuilt the Vikings to see that they selected an unproven winner from Rich Township. Sandburg has the numbers to move forward.
I also was surprised with that selection as I would have thought they would have had some big name applicants with the success the school has had and the athletes they have.

I watched the Sandburg at LWE game and was impressed by the QB of Sandburg and how they moved the ball on East. They had a few big plays but also a few really strong drives. I’ve watched years and years of Sandburg football and haven’t ever seen that against a tough opponent. I think the QB is a junior too.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT