ADVERTISEMENT

PR vs. Naz

Even in 7A, there's a lot to be excited for with this Naz team, but they gotta clean up the penalties.

I wonder what position Evans plays at Iowa

There was s thread about this before the year and I said the player he reminds me most of is former Glenbard West QB Matt Bowen. Bowen was the exact same size and a great option QB before moving to Safety at Iowa where he had a great career.

Naz decided to let's go 2 minute drill and stretch the field too late

All.... Two personal fouls (big) by the Roadrunners. What a surprise. /S Ratsy
Surprise surprise...here comes the rat out of his hole to comment? Do they have cable down there? So glad you got watch from HOME!
Game over we lost, no crying! Naz 20 SHG 17 and here u are 3 weeks later

This wouldn't happen in my plan...congrats to both teams for a heck of a season. Again can't understand how kids that have never tasted a state title get penalized by having to play up the next year.

Being an FVC homer, I relish in this win by Prairie Ridge. Yes, they beat my CG Trojans twice but PR represented. So refreshing to see a quality team of home grown players and not kids driving in from 30 miles out and paying tuition to play football. Samson Evans is a once in lifetime player that the FVC may not see again in long time and it may be a while before we see another FVC team take a title. Props.

Samson would be my vote for OPOY. He’s certainly accomplished and just kept performing with a target on him all year long.
Being an FVC homer, I relish in this win by Prairie Ridge. Yes, they beat my CG Trojans twice but PR represented. So refreshing to see a quality team of home grown players and not kids driving in from 30 miles out and paying tuition to play football. Samson Evans is a once in lifetime player that the FVC may not see again in long time and it may be a while before we see another FVC team take a title. Props.

Great 3 season run here by Prairie Ridge. Amazing how they ride Samson in these huge games and he always pulls through - a true workhorse and winner. Feels like true HS football when you watch PR offense just pound away with the triple option

Might want to take a look at Nazareth’s academic profile. Ridiculous post.

Give me a break. When the programs you follow lose its due to a phantom kid driving 30 miles to school, when you win it's due to great feeder programs and kids who grew up playing together and are neighbors. As if these feeder programs aren't a great advantage. Convenient.

Give me a break. When the programs you follow lose its due to a phantom kid driving 30 miles to school, when you win it's due to great feeder programs and kids who grew up playing together and are neighbors. As if these feeder programs aren't a great advantage. Convenient.
Yeah, OK. Nazareth is a great school for academics, but as long as you're there you might as well try on some football. My kids go to a District 155 school just like PR and they don't pay tuition. Live in your dream world.

Yeah, OK. Nazareth is a great school for academics, but as long as you're there you might as well try on some football. My kids go to a District 155 school just like PR and they don't pay tuition. Live in your dream world.
You said kids drive 30 miles to go to pay tuition and to play football, who are these kids? And, I hear about the great feeder programs on Lake and McHenry counties, not true, straw man?

Wow multiple high quality posts today for you...perhaps you should put down those highballs and collect yourself like you've been here before. I know there are great fans from CG because we spent a bunch of time with them in our hotel and the stands down in Champaign back in 2014, but it seems like you certainly are not one of them. Direct your vitriol elsewhere, the kids from both sides don't deserve to have their accomplishments tarnished by your poor attitude and comments.

Reactions: Snetsrak61
Wow multiple high quality posts today for you...perhaps you should put down those highballs and collect yourself like you've been here before. I know there are great fans from CG because we spent a bunch of time with them in our hotel and the stands down in Champaign back in 2014, but it seems like you certainly are not one of them. Direct your vitriol elsewhere, the kids from both sides don't deserve to have their accomplishments tarnished by your poor attitude and comments.
Sorry, folks, I have family in that district and have been to many athletic and musical events there, and that comment about kids driving 30 miles set me off because it reflects poorly on the good people I've met.

Great 3 season run here by Prairie Ridge. Amazing how they ride Samson in these huge games and he always pulls through - a true workhorse and winner. Feels like true HS football when you watch PR offense just pound away with the triple option

It's been a great 8 years for PR. 6 semi finals and 3 state championships. The first 3 semi finals were reached with 3 different starting QB's.

Sorry, folks, I have family in that district and have been to many athletic and musical events there, and that comment about kids driving 30 miles set me off because it reflects poorly on the good people I've met.
I don’t think he was referring to you

Reactions: jwarigaku
We will see. He looks more like a safety prospect. I guess he could be a slot guy. It doesn't look like he has the speed of someone like Mikey Dudek.
You think not?
I thought he might be more like a Riley Lees returning punts and playing WR at NU?

Ehs, I was certainly speaking to greatgig not you. I agree Naz is a great place my children, wife, and I chose for the academics and full range of opportunities available to the kids including football. Yes my children drove 20+ miles a day but wouldn't have changed it for the world. It has prepared them very well for success now and in the future. My son at Penn State was just named Student Athlete of the week and his younger brother recently learned he was accepted by several Ivy's and very competitive schools on the east coast. I was very disappointed by the broad brush Greatgig attempted to use regarding Naz and also wanted to say our experience with the CG people in the past was very positive and very much unlike his postings tonight.

You think not?
I thought he might be more like a Riley Lees returning punts and playing WR at NU?
Lees looked faster. So did the LWE QB that went to northwestern. Evans is built more like a rb, lb or a safety. Those other guys seemed taller and thinner like a typical wr. Who knows. A lot of high school qbs turn into college WRs

Reactions: Bwm57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT