ADVERTISEMENT

PR vs. Deerfield

Relist8

Aug 20, 2016
The Option vs. the Spread. All I can say is that this is one week when a football team is happy to play an "Away" game. The PR field is beyond awful. Are we predicting a flurry of points in this one?

The Option vs. the Spread. All I can say is that this is one week when a football team is happy to play an "Away" game. The PR field is beyond awful. Are we predicting a flurry of points in this one?
Yeah I heard PR’s field essentially has no grass left.

What do you mean no grass left there are piles of grass 3 feet high on the sidelines from when they had to plow the field.
LoL Stacked up on the track on the visitors side! LOL. Our Cheerleader were knee deep in the stuff!

Was at the game last week. The field was absolutely ridiculous. Looked like very minimal effort was put into to make it acceptable.

Was at the game last week. The field was absolutely ridiculous. Looked like very minimal effort was put into to make it acceptable.
What do you expect from 4 mud games in 4weeks. It would have been nice if the 40 yd.³ of grass and crap had been removed but I think the field was as good as it possibly could have been. We don’t have the budget to resod our field in between games:(

Reactions: Relist8
What do you expect from 4 mud games in 4weeks. It would have been nice if the 40 yd.³ of grass and crap had been removed but I think the field was as good as it possibly could have been. We don’t have the budget to resod our field in between games:(

I believe we asked to have the game moved to Huntley or Wauconda...PR wanted no part of that.

Reactions: Wolffan64
I believe we asked to have the game moved to Huntley or Wauconda...PR wanted no part of that.
I don't know if that's true or not, but in hindsight, the field probably hurt Pr as much or more than it did CG.

Reactions: Relist8
I don't know if that's true or not, but in hindsight, the field probably hurt Pr as much or more than it did CG.

tumblr_mde6v3Wi3S1qcbojfo1_500.gif

Oh, it's true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT