ADVERTISEMENT

Nominate: Tell me Where to Go Week 1

Maybe HF should update their site. MaxPreps is getting their information from somewhere.
MaxPreps is super unofficial. They verify very little information. I could submit 40 more kids to LWE roster and it would stay up there until someone else corrected it

Reactions: corey90
Maybe HF should update their site. MaxPreps is getting their information from somewhere.
Max Preps is usually linked to hudl however, different people have access to update information on Max Preps. I wouldn't look at Max Preps until a day or two before the first game.

Reactions: Gene K.
per their own websites Sandburg had 58 varsity football kids in 2020/21 season. Lockport 66 and H-F 64. LA didn’t have a roster on their site
LA had about a 100 last year and 125 on varsity this season.

• Wow
Reactions: Gene K.
My point is just because you have 100 kids it doesn’t make you an automatic winner. Sure it doesn’t hurt but if that’s all it takes to build a winning program then other large schools should be just as successful. Give the coach credit for what he built.

My point is just because you have 100 kids it doesn’t make you an automatic winner. Sure it doesn’t hurt but if that’s all it takes to build a winning program then other large schools should be just as successful. Give the coach credit for what he built.
And Coach Z has definately built a powerhouse out there in Frankfort.

Reactions: Bowie50 and corey90
I would add that his ability to build such a successful program is the reason why the numbers there continue to be so strong.

Oswego has 76 on the Varsity roster and 58 on the freshman roster. I've heard soph numbers are down, but those weren't posted. A few freshman on soph as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT