ADVERTISEMENT

Nominate: Tell me Where to Go Week 1

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Nominate any game that you'd like me to cover Week 1 and let's bring back this old school tradition again this season (no TV this fall will allow mw to travel state-wide)

Once we get a good amount of nominations I will as usual piut it to a vote.....then I'll cover the winning game on the FIRST FRIDAY OPENING NIGHT GAME ONLY !

When the eventual final game nominations are put to a vote, will the multiplier be assigned to the vote numbers in favor of a public vs public game to achieve equity?

Nominate any game that you'd like me to cover Week 1 and let's bring back this old school tradition again this season (no TV this fall will allow mw to travel state-wide)

Once we get a good amount of nominations I will as usual piut it to a vote.....then I'll cover the winning game on the FIRST FRIDAY OPENING NIGHT GAME ONLY !

Kaneland vs. Andrew

St Francis vs Lake Forest! Unique one of a kind matchup with two strong programs!

I'd like to see him go to either of Oswego's first two games (NV, Batavia) however, I know he saves his Oswego game for Minooka.

Prairie Ridge vs McHenry. McHenry will be a surprise this year, a team that everyone will know by the end of year. They hit hard and well coached.

With over 100 kids every year. Never a down year for his group.

22 players actually play. I hear what your saying but just because you have 100 players doesn’t mean you can pencil in a win. Plenty of teams have close to 100 or more kids but they don’t win or make the playoffs every year.

Here's just a few others to consider.. for no particular reason

Stillman Valley @ Byron
Warren @ Barrington
Lake Zurich @ Fremd
Morris @ Coal City
Morrison @ Newman
Carmel @ Libertyville
Palatine @ St. Charles North
Maine South @ Stevenson
Sycamore v DeKalb @ NIU
Wilmington @ Marengo
Marian Central @ Johnsburg