ADVERTISEMENT

LWE 12 vs Lockport 10 FINAL

Kevin JCHS 81

Jul 16, 2005
Is anybody able to get the feed through NFHS? Mine keeps saying the game is delayed.

Big shot in the arm for the young Griffins tonight even if the Porters starting QB did not play. Does anybody know if he played or not?

Reactions: Bowie50
Just curious if anyone that posts here actually attends the games they are commenting on. Starting QB at LP punted only. Why would you put him on the field to mishandle the snap and get mauled on the play with his arm/ shoulder taking the brunt of the scramble for the ball. LWE left a ton of points on the field. Starting drive may have been the best play calling this year for the Griffins on a long drive. LP defense is for real. LWE has injuries as well to some key players. Clock operators can make an impact as easily as starting the clock well after the QB receives the snap. All told....LWE ruined at least 50 posts to this thread from coaching decisions to size of schools competing. Instead Sandburg is stealing the thunder in the Blue. Same.

Just curious if anyone that posts here actually attends the games they are commenting on. Starting QB at LP punted only. Why would you put him on the field to mishandle the snap and get mauled on the play with his arm/ shoulder taking the brunt of the scramble for the ball. LWE left a ton of points on the field. Starting drive may have been the best play calling this year for the Griffins on a long drive. LP defense is for real. LWE has injuries as well to some key players. Clock operators can make an impact as easily as starting the clock well after the QB receives the snap. All told....LWE ruined at least 50 posts to this thread from coaching decisions to size of schools competing. Instead Sandburg is stealing the thunder in the Blue. Same.
LOL good question. A buddy of mine at the game said LWE left a bunch of points on the field. It happens. Agreed with the QB issue, why play if youre not playing? I have a feeling next Saturday the SWSB will be in a bracket forced to canibalize itself. I wish H-F and LWW could win next week, I want to see how both of them do outside the conference. Both would be problems as a 5-4.

LWE will be a force to reckon with again in 8A. Never underestimate the BEAST.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT