ADVERTISEMENT

8a early predictions- Final 4

94 I saw them beat Rita in OT in semi then they lost to Prov in 5A final. That was Prov's best team in my opinion.
Was this the same the same HC? I mean it makes a difference once you get to the final. 94 was a long time ago. Talent can get you there great coaching can be the difference of winning it all. To me it’s the thing where they don’t get enough credit.

That's usually how it works, at every level.
The point being their offense is never on par with their defense. There are plenty of teams who play great defense but also have an offense just as good if not better.

F f
Was this the same the same HC? I mean it makes a difference once you get to the final. 94 was a long time ago. Talent can get you there great coaching can be the difference of winning it all. To me it’s the thing where they don’t get enough credit.
no. That was Joe Petricca. This is a really well coached team. I’m confident you won’t find this many good coaches on many staffs in the state.

A man among boys.
Ugh.. don't remind me.. second round 8a playoffs 2014, my son Nathan's senior year. Palatine tied with Glenbard West 7-7 at half... Brodner goes off for 288 yds in 2nd half with two 90+ yard TD runs, blown out 41-7 in the end.

Ugh.. don't remind me.. second round 8a playoffs 2014, my son Nathan's senior year. Palatine tied with Glenbard West 7-7 at half... Brodner goes off for 288 yds in 2nd half with two 90+ yard TD runs, blown out 41-7 in the end.
I feel your pain. Dude ripped off 269 yards in deep snow to beat CG in the 2015 semis. He was a beast.

...the muffed punt was the beginning of the end

I know I'm going to get grief, but I played (and won several times) air hockey at Nellies in the early 1970s . Lots of free beer.

Plus, I've been to the original Durty Nellie's outside Shannon airport in Ireland. A Philadelphia Flyers fan wa claiming that the Black Hawks didn't honestly win that Stanley cup. Cost him a beer, as well!

Reactions: stl705
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT