ADVERTISEMENT

LWC vs Batavia

Illgold22

Sep 5, 2005
Something tells me LWC will make a game of this one. Batavia gets another shot at a LW school, maybe not the big dog, but a 9-1 team. Not saying the Knights will win but I think it will be a game going into the 4th. Anyone else think so?

I love the heck out of the LWCentral team and the grit and teamwork they have shown this year. I have only seen them live once last week vs. Jacob’s but have stream watched film. Coach Woodward has done a heck of a job but overall size and athleticism is hard to overcome. Saw Batavia…at Batavia vs. Lincoln-Way East. This game being at Batavia….have to unfortunately take the Bulldogs by 3 scores. Not a Brother Rice slap down but Batavia is that good. I hope to be wrong.

Not close. Batavia is on a mission. I forgot about the last play loss to MC. I think they are going to be a tough cookie this year. LWC and Rockton are just the warm up for MC.
The last play loss was two seasons ago. The State Championship was supposed to be their revenge game last year.

I love the heck out of the LWCentral team and the grit and teamwork they have shown this year. I have only seen them live once last week vs. Jacob’s but have stream watched film. Coach Woodward has done a heck of a job but overall size and athleticism is hard to overcome. Saw Batavia…at Batavia vs. Lincoln-Way East. This game being at Batavia….have to unfortunately take the Bulldogs by 3 scores. Not a Brother Rice slap down but Batavia is that good. I hope to be wrong.
I am with you WIU78 this is going to be rough for the Knights. Playing the Dogs at their home would take a Herculean effort. Coach Woodburn will have them ready but Batavia has too much talent and experience for the young knights. I say 38-14

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT