ADVERTISEMENT

LW East vs Loyola

Imagine the world of a person that doesn’t allow

- federal charges
- public record

Get in the way of them being correct
Let me see if I understand this correctly. By your logic. LW East wouldn’t have been as successful as they have been had North not closed?

That powerhouse North program that won 5 playoff games in 6 playoff appearances and never made it past the quarters? That North team?

Just for perspective, East won a title prior to that same run and finished second during that run. So your facts, or alternative facts, seem to eh a little factless

Reactions: corey90
That powerhouse North program that won 5 playoff games in 6 playoff appearances and never made it past the quarters? That North team?
Yeah, Newt.
The “powerhouse” North program that was only open for 8 years.
Played the first year with no Seniors.
Yet, made the playoffs 6 times, won 5 playoff games and got to the quarters in their last year of existence.
Think there’s a lot of schools that were open a lot longer than LWN that would take that record.

Here are the facts

The LWN superintendent misappropriated over $7M in funds

The financial drain that the school had on the state of illinois was so great that it was voted to close the school
- the counter argument to keep the school open was; if it were ran properly that it would have met the state financial guidelines and maintain its status as a school

- the expected housing book in the area was not as big as what had been anticipated

LWN closed and was absorbed into LWE after 8 years of existence
-

Where is the misinformation
-
Sorry. My Error you jerkoff. What does this have to do with football? Holy shit your creepy. Get another hobby.

Reactions: Bwm57
“The school district has been struggling financially due to declining enrollment and funding,[5] as well as gross mismanagement of the districts finances.[6] These factors have contributed to the current investigation of the district by the SEC[7] and the Federal Department of Justice”

For the record
Had the criminal activity not taken place the school would still be open
So it is your contention that had [6] not taken place then [5] would have flipped?

Charlie is a cheater just like all his former coaches and friends from Maine South .Why do you think he was FIRED.
Really… something tells me you’re happy with anonymity. While I am not a big Bliss fan, you are now calling out a community that has tirelessly supported a program and been scarred by a flippant few. Piss off you nobody from wherever and bets are your standing in your world appreciates the anonymity you are afforded here.

Punk

Reactions: WIU78
Just saw Loyola has 7 freshman dressing for state title game. Were these kids on varsity all season or just playoff call ups? Will any of them actually play?

Just saw Loyola has 7 freshman dressing for state title game. Were these kids on varsity all season or just playoff call ups? Will any of them actually play?
I assume playoff call ups. 5 weeks of varsity practice. I don’t know of a program that doesn’t do the same

Who wants to start a new thread with a SCORE in the title? Come on, someone man up!

Mt Carmel and Loyola are on a different level.
The freedom and ability to "assemble" such a combination of size, mobility and strength across all the positions was really hard to ignore. More fuel to add to the fire ongoing in other forum threads.

There very little “free” about it. 99.9% of the kids on those teams are paying tuition to go to those schools. And in LA’s case they are doing it with great public schools in the same district.

There very little “free” about it. 99.9% of the kids on those teams are paying tuition to go to those schools. And in LA’s case they are doing it with great public schools in the same district.
So one pays extra to play on an all-star type of team with an expanded geographic boundary compared to other schools in the same tournament.

Edgy is going to need Rid-X & Drano after today!!! I'm still mad I never got to see the enrollment keep going up that not only would have kept North open but would have resulted in Manhattan Lincoln Way South opening

Edgy is going to need Rid-X & Drano after today!!!
When you mentioned Rid-X, my first thought was, "Damn - dude talking about getting rid of crabs!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT