ADVERTISEMENT

Kicking Games/Special Teams

micahjones

Jul 22, 2014
With the change in seasons (Cold, Wet and Windy) and banged up players .... specials teams is sometimes over looked. Winning games ugly can happen ... just WIN advance at this point !

How is Fremd kicking game?

Seen some bad publicity stuff on TV last night about a Warren high school kid getting beat up pretty badly in school. Any knowledge as to what happened? Hopefully not a football player involved. Feel bad for the school as Warren has always had a good reputation!

No that was not what I saw on the 10 PM NBC news. They had a video of a kid being struck and kicked. News people and the kids attorney said the fight was going on for 5 minutes before anyone tried to stop it. Thought that was over the top as most HS fights are over in a minute at most. Bad publicity for a team going into a big game. Hope it don't affect the team!

No that was not what I saw on the 10 PM NBC news. They had a video of a kid being struck and kicked. News people and the kids attorney said the fight was going on for 5 minutes before anyone tried to stop it. Thought that was over the top as most HS fights are over in a minute at most. Bad publicity for a team going into a big game. Hope it don't affect the team!

Since it was in the news how about a link. Haven’t hear this at all

So does this make Warren the only school that this happens at? Curious as to the point if your posts?

So does this make Warren the only school that this happens at? Curious as to the point if your posts?

Gene pretty clearly inquired as to if anyone knew if there was any chance any football player was involved and if it could impact the team negatively.

Could be either party. The offender obviously could be ineligible or if the victim was a player he may not be able to play due to injury.

So if neither party was a part of the team how would that effect the team? Seems like this was an incident at the school that didn't or doesn't involve the team. But I am curious to your greater motive.

I wasn't trying to start any BS about Warren. I have the highest regard for the school and the area surrounding it. I just wanted too know if this would affect the football team if a player on the football team was somehow involved. Sorry to have upset anyone as that was not my intention.

I wasn't trying to start any BS about Warren. I have the highest regard for the school and the area surrounding it. I just wanted too know if this would affect the football team if a player on the football team was somehow involved. Sorry to have upset anyone as that was not my intention.

No worries. Just seemed a little odd. And to confirm, no one from the football program was involved. I can assure you their focus is on one thing and one thing only.

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT