ADVERTISEMENT

JJ McCarthy

I think the O-Line from this year needs to get more love!

I agree. But I do love how humble JJ has been everytime he was interviewed this year he shouted out his receivers, O-lineman and coaches. Class act kid I tend to forget he is just a sophomore. Bright future ahead forsure.

his Instagram is blowing up today, offers from Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, and Purdue all in one day. I’d love to see him at Wisconsin. I think he wants to go to Ohio State or ND, he’ll crush it no matter where he goes
Michigan and Chris Bryant really sure they want JJ? I mean he's from Nazareth and we know what Bryant thinks of the Nazareth players.

No doubt Papa, JJ is a unique generational kid. I wasn’t saying he needed to give the O-Line more love, I think that guy from down in Champaign needs to stop stringin along at least one of those linemen that graduate this year. Kids at least earned a PWO!

I agree. But I do love how humble JJ has been everytime he was interviewed this year he shouted out his receivers, O-lineman and coaches. Class act kid I tend to forget he is just a sophomore. Bright future ahead forsure.

Reactions: ThunderPapa
No doubt Papa, JJ is a unique generational kid. I wasn’t saying he needed to give the O-Line more love, I think that guy from down in Champaign needs to stop stringin along at least one of those linemen that graduate this year. Kids at least earned a PWO!
I don't see PSU on that list... why jwar

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw JJ with IMG reps at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

:D:D:D

ESL soph. QB Tyler Macon is another one from 2021 to keep an eye on 2200 Yards passing 28 td's .. 1200 Yards rushing 18 td's. Despite having 2 other rb's with 1100 yards rushing and some games only playing the first half

He looks smooth as butter throwing the ball and he can run decently now. Once he gets a little more size on his scrawny butt, he’ll be a dangerous runner.

I think he’s a D1 pocket passer. Very enjoyable to watch.

He looks as smooth as Darond Stovall, which Schott anointed as The Beat Athlete he coached.

Reactions: CGsupporter
Yes. Watched the press conference after the 7A game. He seems a really nice kid too.

Reactions: Gene K.
Added offers from Nortwestern and Ohio State over the weekend ..... will he be one of the biggest recruits to come out of Illinois in quite some Time?

As a quarterback, without a doubt.

Looks like Notre Dame will be offering J.J. while he is on campus this weekend as well. Pretty impressive offer list already.

The most impressive thing I saw in the 7A game was when he was escaping the rush and would turn his back scrambling, looked like he was going to be sacked, but then seemingly found open receivers well down the field. Highly impressive. The announcer didn't like it, shoulda just appreciated.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT