Are you for or against districts?

• For

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Against

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • I need more information

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Sorry Gene - if I were the principal or AD of any of the Napers and Valleys I would have voted yes to districts especially after multiple invites to the DVC went out to Bolingbrook, Oswego, Oswego East and all said no way.

Bonus - I’m pretty sure Oswego will be in Dub Vs district and I very much liked to watch that annual non con game they used to play that ended when the Valleys joined the DVC and the Prarie went to a 10 team closed conference.

Reactions: Gene K.
Thanks a lot LTHSAlum76. This thread will be interesting. Voodoo: I am sure that some public schools liked the district idea especially with the constant shuffling of schools to different conferences. But, I think they should have left the privates school conferences alone. The way it is now, I am not interested in seeing Montini beat up on some of the CPS schools purported to be in their district. Honestly, I always felt a lot of sympathy for the public school kids who were getting creamed in the non conference games. What benefit or life lesson is there to the kids who are being demolished in their first or second game. IMO, there will be a lot more of those games on the horizon and I for one and not interested in seeing that as it doesn't benefit either team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT