-Best visitors accommodations - ?
-Best gameday atmosphere - bias but SF has a cool atmosphere of late
-Best tradition - ?
-Best rivalry - Montini v Driscoll
-Best stadium - Lane
-Best player you've seen live - LB3
-Best team you've seen live - 1998 WWS

Reactions: RockSoup
Watching the 04 jca team shut down dergo only allowing him 65 yards of rushing and winning the state championship was my favorite to watch live!

Reactions: JCHillmen
Watching the 04 jca team shut down dergo only allowing him 65 yards of rushing and winning the state championship was my favorite to watch live!
That's why I feel like Jeske has to get consideration for best player I have ever seen. If Dergo is possibly the answer, it is hard for me to shake the memory of Jeske and Co absolutely dominating him the year before. And the fact that they did it with an almost all junior defensive line in 04 that all returned in 05 tells me the linebackers led by Jeske were the difference there.

Truly a great and fun time for the rivalry. I would be curious to go back and see how many Sun Times Players of the Year were almost exclusively defensive players over the last two decades. Jeske has to be one of the few.

That's why I feel like Jeske has to get consideration for best player I have ever seen. If Dergo is possibly the answer, it is hard for me to shake the memory of Jeske and Co absolutely dominating him the year before. And the fact that they did it with an almost all junior defensive line in 04 that all returned in 05 tells me the linebackers led by Jeske were the difference there.

Truly a great and fun time for the rivalry. I would be curious to go back and see how many Sun Times Players of the Year were almost exclusively defensive players over the last two decades. Jeske has to be one of the few.
I absolutely agree!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT