ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl: So who you got?

As an Iowa State guy, I am legally required to cheer for the Purdy9'ers.

I wanted the Lions vs Browns or Texans or Bills. It's like Illinois State High School Football. Always the same teams

I can just feel the ambience of Mr. Irrelevant beating the Chiefs and winning Super Bowl MVP.

Followed by Taylor Swift writing a new song about her most recent Ex losing to Purdy. It all sounds like it was just meant to be. It's Destiny. (Maybe) :)

49'ers 31 Chiefs 20

Reactions: Gene K.
Chiefs 42-35. I want the 49ers but they better start fast. If the Chiefs get a big lead their defense is good enough to hold it. Like Edgy hoping for a good game.

I have no rooting interest in either team, so all I'm hoping for is a good game and for every Taylor Swift-NFL conspiracy theory to come true. I really want to see adults lose their mind over a 130 pound blond woman.

The Chiefs have freaking rainbows and horseshoes shooting out their arses. Anyone betting against them is a fool. If they’re in next year, I’m laying down my retirement fund on them.

I picked SF. But, I didn't bet any money on them. As a matter of fact, I didn't bet the game at all.

I decided I would watch the game with wifey and I didn't text anyone or accept any texts. Silenced the phone and put it in the other room. No electronics of any kind. Just football. Enjoyed the game more that way. But there were a ton of texts on my phone when I checked it this morning. 😄

I must say, watching that game was somewhat depressing too. It makes a man realize just how far away the Bears are from that stage.

Thank goodness!
Not really. I could come back 3 years from now & see the same threads respawned over & over again. The private schools are so unfair,Lincoln Way East,East St.Louis,Mt.Carmel,Rochester,Loyola,etc are so unfair. The Prep Bowl sucks(I love it) though to be fair hardly any complaints this year, they need to get rid of 8 classifications, wash,rinse & repeat lol.

One of the best Superbowls I’ve seen, great game and great ending.

Hearing Allegretti tore his UCL (elbow) in the 2nd quarter!!!

Yeah but if Mahomes was drafted by the Bears he would have been no good.

- ManyBears Fans
You think so? You think this isn't true? I can't say he wouldn't be any good. But here is what Mahomes himself said about Andy Reid. "He brings out the best in me because he lets me be me. I don't think I'd be the quarterback I am if I didn't have coach Reid." I agree. He wouldn't be what he is if he was in Chicago. Better than what the Bears have? Yes. As good as he is now? An emphatic, NO!

That quote can be found in a WSJ article titled "The Inevitability of Patrick Mahomes."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT