ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
I'm on the road and I'm late sorry. After last week's big win for Naz over Rice, I'm back on track. This weeks upset is Homewood Flossmoor over Lincoln Way West. Final score HF 44 - LWW 28. Sorry this one is so short, but sometimes life gets in the way. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Last edited:
After correctly picking Yorkville to upset Oswego last week, I am going to stay in Southwest Prairie Conference and go with Plainfield East taking down the Tigers of my neighborhood school Joliet West.

My horse came in last week with SF over SR and I’m tempted to pick the Vikings over the Mustangs this week but I’m going to stretch with this week and say DePaul Prep over Fenwick
If DePaul beats Fenwick, I'll be very worried about our Caravan. The Friars gave us everything we could handle last week.

Unranked, 4A Geneseo goes on the road to #6 in 7A Quincy and controls the game with their ground game and finds a way to create several turnovers to score a close, upset win over the Blue Devils to create a three way tie at the top of the WB6.
That would be a huge statement win going into the playoffs.

Reactions: net-se
In no rain, I’d say CL South over CG as their passing game is going to pick them apart. In rain and in the trenches, CG.

Picked CoM over Provi last week, so let's see if I can hit two in a row. I'd consider this a mild upset at best, but I'll go with Palatine over Barrington.

Reactions: Irishfan90
Here’s a big one: Edwardsville remain unbeaten with a win over East St. Louis.
Tigers get home field advantage and unlike East Side, they have played a four quarter, competitive game in the last 40 days. They’ll have to come out of the gate strong to land the mighty Flyers.

Here’s a big one: Edwardsville remain unbeaten with a win over East St. Louis.
Tigers get home field advantage and unlike East Side, they have played a four quarter, competitive game in the last 40 days. They’ll have to come out of the gate strong to land the mighty Flyers.
The home cooking the Tigers get could make this a 30% chance of happening.

With this weather I would not be shocked to see Marmion upset the Hilltoppers on a rain soaked mud pasture in Aurora.

Gonna look like Ampipe vs Walnut Heights!
Lol I think it's all gravel and drain pipes under the turf.

You’re a bad, bad man.
Gambletron was giving them 29 that I thought was insane. I didn’t think they looked good against MC. After going up 21-0 quickly MC just shot themselves in the foot time after time that game. MC defense sacked them about 9 times. DP has been playing really well

Last edited:
Reactions: eireog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT