ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.....

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Hard to believe there are only 2 weeks left in the regular season. It goes by so quick. This week's upset is...... The unranked 5-2 Vikings of Geneva over the #12 ranked and 6-1 Falcons of Wheaton North. Why??? Because WN has not dominated anyone this year. Yeah, they're 6-1, but I haven't seen dominance. They squeaked by WWS, in what should have been an easy win. Squeaked by a mediocre Glenbard North. Another subpar win vs Lake Park..... and so on. Geneva has a really strong offense. Yes, they stumbled last week vs Batavia, but they usually score points by the bunches. Geneva is at home tonight for this rivalry. I like the Vikings tonight. Final score......Geneva 35 - Wheaton North 21. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

feeto:

I've always considered you a bokor and your weekly upset predictions akin to witchcraft, but I finally agree with you on Geneva defeating WNHS tonight.

I'm still a bit wary of SR-PC.

Reactions: feeto
Argo over Shepard. Records would not indicate an upset but based on who these two teams have played and scores, along with the recent history of these two, I am going with Argo.

I also like Oak Forest over Bremen

Reactions: Braves55
Argo over Shepard. Records would not indicate an upset but based on who these two teams have played and scores, along with the recent history of these two, I am going with Argo.

I also like Oak Forest over Bremen
You're all good, Massey has Shepard as a 19.5 point favorite.

• Haha
Reactions: southside74
I’m going to stick with Fremd and pick them over Hoffman Estates. These two have had some good games over the years and the Vikings have some momentum after beating Conant. They’ll force 3-4 turnovers and take down the heavily favored Hawks.

Providence over St Rita
Great pick - Provi should worry the hell out of any 4A team that has to see them in the playoffs. If they go 6-3 and get an 8/9 seed…man what a second round matchup between them and RB that would be.

I’ll roll with this one…Provi over Rita.

Reactions: Nevada Dude
Sandburg over HF
Sandburg has nothing to play for while HF is trying to get themselves in a solid playoff spot. I will spot you 9. Want the action? We can chat privately what we put it on it but I want the forum to see that I do not like your pick at all

My feeto's Friday upset... nothing jumps out at me so I'll go Elk Grove over Hersey.

OooRiverside Brookfield over st Francis, love the Geneva pick as well tho feeto
Driving No Way GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Spicy pick with the bulldogs I like it (I’m picking Sparta with a statement dub).

Last edited:
Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Hard to believe there are only 2 weeks left in the regular season. It goes by so quick. This week's upset is...... The unranked 5-2 Vikings of Geneva over the #12 ranked and 6-1 Falcons of Wheaton North. Why??? Because WN has not dominated anyone this year. Yeah, they're 6-1, but I haven't seen dominance. They squeaked by WWS, in what should have been an easy win. Squeaked by a mediocre Glenbard North. Another subpar win vs Lake Park..... and so on. Geneva has a really strong offense. Yes, they stumbled last week vs Batavia, but they usually score points by the bunches. Geneva is at home tonight for this rivalry. I like the Vikings tonight. Final score......Geneva 35 - Wheaton North 21. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?
Sophs started the night on the right note:

Geneva 28
Wheaton North 7

Reactions: feeto
I’m going to stick with Fremd and pick them over Hoffman Estates. These two have had some good games over the years and the Vikings have some momentum after beating Conant. They’ll force 3-4 turnovers and take down the heavily favored Hawks.
I thought you were being a homer with this one - but it's 28-25 HE in the 4th qtr right now

The Benet Redwings over the Hilltoppers of Joliet Catholic. JCA is pretty banged up and has all the distractions of homecoming week. I just have a bad feeling about this game.
Looks like you jinxed this game in a good way!👍

• Haha
Reactions: USD24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT