ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

The Flag wins again and another shutout. At some point folks will wake up. A great early sesson loss, that made Warren make adjustments... like all good teams they have on offense. Way more balanced with Moe Edwards & Ben Mclaughlin at RB & Aidan Lucero throwing. They are built for the playoffs. Warren winning had nothing to do with LV having missing players. On to the next opponent. The flag is playing LF for NSC Title for final game. Maybe someone will take LF for an upset. 🎢💪🏽🏈🙏

Agreed. Prospect has a very good team this year!

Prospect is very good. Doesn't make it not an upset. Hersey was ranked higher in every poll across the state.

Didn't know this was reserved only for 20+ point underdog upsets.

It won't get any easier for H-F next week taking on Red division champ LWW . On a side note, after last night, the cross-over count between the larger enrollment SWSC Blue and smaller Red side stands at 0-10 in favor of the Blue and after week 9 it should end at 1-14. In 2019 the bulge was 3-12 the same way. Some deal for the Red teams to end up on the short side (4-26) for 3 annual mandated cross-overs during the 1st two seasons of this "arrangement." How long can the ADs of the Red schools continue to keep swallowing this?
I like maybe partnering with the West Suburban Conference to fix this. The Red can play the Gold and the Blue can play the Silver. Maybe two games per team. That would at least help with scheduling.

I like maybe partnering with the West Suburban Conference to fix this. The Red can play the Gold and the Blue can play the Silver. Maybe two games per team. That would at least help with scheduling.
Or the Naperville schools. Geographically it works.

This would be a great fit if it could ever happen.

Or the Naperville schools. Geographically it works.
Yes, but it does nothing for the Red and probably isn't helpful to DeKalb. I was in favor of the conference proposal with the current DVC less Dekalb with the additions of the Oswegos and us. I understand why it fell through, but drives out to Frankfort and Flossmoor are a ways to go. The 355 Extension is great, but still.
This would be a great fit if it could ever happen.
I doubt it. The WSC seems content.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT