ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Well my brother Carmelites over at JCA took care of business for me last week. Let's see if I can do it again this week. For tonight's upset we go out to the home of Wayne's World and the DuPage Valley Conference. Tonight's upset is..... The unranked and sub .500 Mustangs of Meta Valley over the #16 Redhawks of Naperville Central. It's due or die time for Meta needing to win out to make the playoffs. This Mustang team is sneaky good, lead by their southpaw QB Logan Frederick, along with a really good receiving core. I see him passing for 3 td's tonight, and their wildcat qb Johnson also punching one in. I like the Mustangs tonight at home. Final score.... Meta 28 - Naperville Central 24. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

Well my brother Carmelites over at JCA took care of business for me last week. Let's see if I can do it again this week. For tonight's upset we go out to the home of Wayne's World and the DuPage Valley Conference. Tonight's upset is..... The unranked and sub .500 Mustangs of Meta Valley over the #16 Redhawks of Naperville Central. It's due or die time for Meta needing to win out to make the playoffs. This Mustang team is sneaky good, lead by their southpaw QB Logan Frederick, along with a really good receiving core. I see him passing for 3 td's tonight, and their wildcat qb Johnson also punching one in. I like the Mustangs tonight at home. Final score.... Meta 28 - Naperville Central 24. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?
Sneaky pick. The ‘Stangs are trending up for sure. Neuqua beat them 31-0 but North needed a late FG to win 31-28.

I’m going with Libertyville over @micahjones and Six Flags.

Reactions: Blue Ruin and feeto
Reactions: NapervilleBuck
East coming in as a wounded junk-yard dog is an unusual situation. I wonder how Coach Z and the staff have been using this rare set of circumstances. Probably a few ways to approach it.
Did they get dinged by Powder Puff gate?

Would be shocking to see Libertyville over Warren but there is no chance of that happening. Libertyville has been down some starters. If all of them are back they might be able to stay within a couple TDs.

I was a bit suspect about this game as Metea gave Naperville North all they could handle...but Central rolled .Since they started playing Metea, I don't think Central hads ever scored less that 40 points in every game including when Payton Thorne was at Metea..I believe the two will play again next week in this DVC tournament they came up with...

Apparently Sandburg beat HF tonight too!
It won't get any easier for H-F next week taking on Red division champ LWW . On a side note, after last night, the cross-over count between the larger enrollment SWSC Blue and smaller Red side stands at 0-10 in favor of the Blue and after week 9 it should end at 1-14. In 2019 the bulge was 3-12 the same way. Some deal for the Red teams to end up on the short side (4-26) for 3 annual mandated cross-overs during the 1st two seasons of this "arrangement." How long can the ADs of the Red schools continue to keep swallowing this?

Reactions: Cross Bones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT