ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special...

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Championship weekend is upon us, and we are going to see some great games. As is my tradition on State Finals weekend, my upset special is........ No one. Any team that makes it this far is great and therefore there are no upsets in my opinion. I'd like to thank our guy Tim O'Halloran (Edgy) for allowing all of us to come on his board and discuss this great sport. We are definitely a strange group of mostly men. We discuss a game that we no longer play, and schools we no longer attend, and we do it with passion and a sense of humor. I hope to see some of you in DeKalb tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and their teams this weekend, and as always ........ WE ARE MC!!!!!!! GO CARAVAN!!!!!!!!!

Championship weekend is upon us, and we are going to see some great games. As is my tradition on State Finals weekend, my upset special is........ No one. Any team that makes it this far is great and therefore there are no upsets in my opinion. I'd like to thank our guy Tim O'Halloran (Edgy) for allowing all of us to come on his board and discuss this great sport. We are definitely a strange group of mostly men. We discuss a game that we no longer play, and schools we no longer attend, and we do it with passion and a sense of humor. I hope to see some of you in DeKalb tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and their teams this weekend, and as always ........ WE ARE MC!!!!!!! GO CARAVAN!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Feeto for all of the time and effort that you put into your weekly posts. I truly enjoy them and look forward to each thread throughout the season!

Not much action on this board which shows that the Cream truly rose to the top this season! Would the only true upset be PR beating ESL?

Reactions: Bowie50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT