ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

Larry will get win 1 of 2 tonight.Argo over Lane Tech in a upset
The Vikings will get win 1 of 4 that is - they will fall short of the playoffs but it will be a valuable season nonetheless for all the Sophs playing up - Defend the Glory!

Reactions: superac777
The Vikings will get win 1 of 4 that is - they will fall short of the playoffs but it will be a valuable season nonetheless for all the Sophs playing up - Defend the Glory!
I will always love them.4 wins may get them in the Prep Bowl playoffs

JCA 35 ICCP- 20. Offfensive ball control and wearing them down is key. Also keep defense contain and pressure up the middle. Gonna be a good one tonight.

If you're "good one" refers to a JCA victory of 15 points, I agree. I don't see a two touchdown win necessarily meaning a good game, however. I'd say a 15-point JCA victory would constitute the Hillmen handling them pretty good.

Last edited:
What does that stand for?

The airport in Zambia? - KMIA?

The Korean Meat Industries Association? KMIA?

Some unknown abbreviation?
Now if he just used the analogy of "just like Grandma got run over by a reindeer", we'd all be giggling.

Last edited:
They'll have to identify the Maine South players from their dental records.

Oh, wait. I take it back. I didn't know that you guys were so squeamish. You've never laughed at a morbid joke, or seen an episode of "The Walking Dead."

Last edited:
They'll have to identify the Maine South players from their dental records.

Oh, wait. I take it back. I didn't know that you guys were so squeamish. You've never laughed at a morbid joke, or seen an episode of "The Walking Dead."
You’re making it worse, dude...shhhhhhh.

Mount Carmel will run over Maine South just like that Metra train ran over a person in Park Ridge this morning.

You are so ignorant. You've led us to believe that you're not a kid. Do you really think that something like this is funny? Grow up. As a former Park Ridge resident, myself, I find this to be incredibly insensitive and mean spirited.

Edgy should ban you from the board.

Reactions: Irish LB
You are so ignorant. You've led us to believe that you're not a kid. Do you really think that something like this is funny? Grow up. As a former Park Ridge resident, myself, I find this to be incredibly insensitive and mean spirited.

Why hasn’t he? I know your busy @EdgyTim but he’s gotta go.

Because you once lived in Park Ridge, every trauma that happens there has a personal effect on you you? You're like those goofball kids in college who need trigger warnings on their books and designated safe spaces where they can go when their tender feelings are bruised by insensitive speech.

Because you once lived in Park Ridge, every trauma that happens there has a personal effect on you you? You're like those goofball kids in college who need trigger warnings on their books and designated safe spaces where they can go when their tender feelings are bruised by insensitive speech.

Must be a Trumpkin. No one on earth can possibly be this stupid as to make light of a horrific tragedy.

Maine South and Mt Carmel are two first class programs. I can’t imagine either fan base would support a mindlessly ignorant post such as this.

New fool, same as the old fool = soon to be flushed.

Reactions: Bowie50
My 3 mild upsets:
JCA > IC (By 12)
St Rita > Richards (By 15)
York > Addison Trail (By 6)

STL by 42
Hats off to IC - a shocker (the running clock piece of it at least). Well I at least got the 42 pt St L victory exactly correct. I was at AT last night to see York win big - by 35 - very impressive win for them. Anxious to see them v GW in 2 weeks. Off to LWE to see if the family schools (ST L; Marist; York; LWE) can make it a 4 for 4 sweep in week 2!

Note to all - just a suggestion but why not ignore NewFool? He or she is just out to be the “fool” of the forum. It’s like trying to argue politics with someone. Why let him or her pull everyone away from the real topics of high school football. Have a blessed Saturday all! Hopefully Ma Nature will let the week 2 games get completed today. I’m sure these kids had to get re-pumped up again this morning.

Note to all - just a suggestion but why not ignore NewFool? He or she is just out to be the “fool” of the forum. It’s like trying to argue politics with someone. Why let him or her pull everyone away from the real topics of high school football. Have a blessed Saturday all! Hopefully Ma Nature will let the week 2 games get completed today. I’m sure these kids had to get re-pumped up again this morning.

PC - Mother Nature is mean! Got cancelled at Glenbard N last night now in jeopardy of having to play Monday

Must be a Trumpkin. No one on earth can possibly be this stupid as to make light of a horrific tragedy.

Maine South and Mt Carmel are two first class programs. I can’t imagine either fan base would support a mindlessly ignorant post such as this.

New fool, same as the old fool = soon to be flushed.

You should look up the meaning of the word "horrific." If an Amtrak train collides with a freight train, killing 50 or 60 people, that would be horrific. If a train with a load of fuel oil derails in a town in Canada, burning 40 people to death, as one did in 2013, that would be unspeakably horrific.

But a guy who gets hit by a Metra train because he's walking down the tracks at about 1 in the morning is not the victim of a "horrific tragedy." He is a statistic, one of about 15 people who are killed by trains in this country every single week. Most of them are drunk or suicidal. I have sympathy for these people--much more than you'd give me credit for--but their deaths don't shock or horrify me. They remind me that I'm the guardian of my own safety.

Last Post:

You guys are so smug and self-righteous that you seem to be looking for posters you can mock and ridicule. You are quick to criticize, and even quicker to take offense, but God forbid that any of it bounces back to you. I said in one of my posts that this board's like high school. But given its level of maturity, I'd say it's more like grammar school. You can pile on all you want but I won't be reading it. I'm out.

Last edited:
Last Post:

You guys are so smug and self-righteous that you seem to be looking for posters you can mock and ridicule. You are quick to criticize, and even quicker to take offense, but God forbid that any of it bounces back to you. I said in one of my posts that this board's like high school. But given its level of maturity, I'd say it's more like grammar school. You can pile on all you want but I won't be reading it. I'm out.
Dude, I get ridiculed all the time on here, but at the end of the day you need to roll with the punches. The majority of the folks On here are good people. Yes, even the rice guys. Just kidding. If you dish it out, regardless of your message, you’ve got to be ble to take it. Just chill. Be humble. Lord knows I fail at this daily.

I’m with Voodoo, NC over LWE. Also SR over Richards. Can’t see NC and SR starting 0-2 with both having brutal conference games staring them in the chops.

How did that work out for all 3 of you!
Think with you head not with your heart! We know
why Voodoo thinks like he does you two I expect more out of!
Lol

I’m going to go way way out on a limb and say Naperville Central over LWE the Beast.

NVC needs the playoff points with these insane non con schedules.... come on NC!! No turnovers, play a sound game, bend but don’t break on D, and beat them just enough through the air attack to open up some running lanes to keep em guessing!!
Your limb broke...38-19 LWE. Sorry.

I do roll with punches. But I got called out. Different situation. It’s all good. Go Hill!!!!

Reactions: Cat Box
I do roll with punches. But I got called out. Different situation. It’s all good. Go Hill!!!!
That was meant for new fool. I said “just chill”, not “jchill.”

Jchill you are cool as hell. New fool needs to chill.

Reactions: Jchill-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT