ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Week 1 is in the books, and I had a really poor showing. Not only did St. Larry not hold up their end of the deal, I was way off on JCA and Br. Rice. It's a new week and time for a new upset, so here we go. This week I'm going to pick a CCL traditional power for my upset. This weeks upset is........ the 0-1 and unranked Mustangs of St. Rita, over the highly touted 1-0 and top 20 ranked Bulldogs of Richards. What will it take for Rita to win tonight.........Coach Kuska needs to stick with the game plan. Last week (in my humble opinion) he pulled the plug way to early. As soon as the slight mist started to fall, he stopped throwing any passes over 3 yards. RITA NEEDS TO THROW THE BALL!!!!!! Coach Sheehan is doing things the right way over on Central ave. these days, and has really put together a nice team. Castro is the real deal, and will be the key player in tonight's game. If Rita contains him, they win. Final score tonight....... St. Rita 35 - Richards 28. That's my upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Not true. Rita is a 6 point dog. After what I saw out in Joliet last week, they should be a 14 point dog.

My feeto's Friday upsets will be the resurgent Hillmen of JCA over defending champs of Immaculate Conception....

...and the Raiders of Bolingbrook over the highly regarded North Stars of the north side of St. Chuck.

This makes me feel better about the Knights chances, your upsets don’t seem to hit very often.

I think you guys can guess my upset special. Sure a few more posters have joined the JCA posse this week, but the nay sayers still out number the posse. JCA O-line will attack with a reckless abandon and reach the linebackers. They will ground and pound until the little doggies (cows) come home. No need to pass. Need to control the clock. Pass will be unvailed latter in the season. The two headed monster in the backfield will scratch and claw for every yard. Will be a hard fought game. Not a gimme for sure. Here it is. JCA 34- IC catholic 24. The posse will ride off in the sunset (full moon) and the posse will grow next week to emense numbers. Get ready for WAR IC.

IC vs JCA is going to be a great game. If JCA beats them by more than one score, lookout ESCC. My pick? Turtles. I like turtles.

Reactions: Magnum Opus
JCA over IC - stole my very weak "Thunder". Nice pick!

Naper North @ Batavia - Now, please laugh away. Naper North over Batavia. Batavia just wasn't that impressive and is looking way past NN. NN overcoached the 1st half of the game last week then finally played to their strengths.

New Trier vs Loyola - New Trier by 14 points. Look, NT has very good Coaching and a very good team. NT plays their talent on both sides of the ball when necessary. Laugh at the York game last week? I have a feeling that York will prove that NTs win in Elmhurst last week was one of NTs best wins.

I'm 0-2 on upsets and will not bet with my heart on Lake Park again...uhg...

I’m going to go way way out on a limb and say Naperville Central over LWE the Beast.

NVC needs the playoff points with these insane non con schedules.... come on NC!! No turnovers, play a sound game, bend but don’t break on D, and beat them just enough through the air attack to open up some running lanes to keep em guessing!!

I'm going NT over LA in a close one! How do you like them apples, Voodoo?

Ok, I concede - you are further out on the limb than I am with that one!!

I think so far out that not even a bird would be able to sit there without the limb snapping. The big difference? - the birdie can fly!! The Bowie... well hopefully the limb is very close to the ground so you can land on your feet Using your well honed cat like reflexes!

Ok, I concede - you are further out on the limb than I am with that one!!

I think so far out that not even a bird would be able to sit there without the limb snapping. The big difference? - the birdie can fly!! The Bowie... well hopefully the limb is very close to the ground so you can land on your feet Using your well honed cat like reflexes!
I am way too fat to be sitting out on any limbs, my friend.

I am way too fat to be sitting out on any limbs, my friend.

the word I like to use for myself is “Portly” ITs a more dignified way of saying Overweight or fat and kinda like saying “yeah so what - I own it” ;) I hoping it’s a word in MWhit’s vocabulary. In some of his posts - I have to go to Webster’s to learn my new word of the day!

Reactions: Bowie50
Coal City over Wilmington at Becker Field...somehow I believe that the Wildcats's problems kicking xp will bite them tonight...3 xp just smothered by Manteno last week...

the word I like to use for myself is “Portly” ITs a more dignified way of saying Overweight or fat and kinda like saying “yeah so what - I own it” ;) I hoping it’s a word in MWhit’s vocabulary. In some of his posts - I have to go to Webster’s to learn my new word of the day!
I gotta lose 60 lbs....in my bra.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
No inside knowledge on this except what I read in team previews- I will go Jacobs over Huntley.

Last edited:
Mount Carmel will run over Maine South just like that Metra train ran over a person in Park Ridge this morning.

Reactions: superac777
I’m going to go way way out on a limb and say Naperville Central over LWE the Beast.

NVC needs the playoff points with these insane non con schedules.... come on NC!! No turnovers, play a sound game, bend but don’t break on D, and beat them just enough through the air attack to open up some running lanes to keep em guessing!!

:rolleyes:o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT