ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
The end of the regular season is here, and my record stands at an amazing 4-4. Needless to say this is a huge week for my upset record. This weeks upset is ......... the 5-3 Huskies of Oak Park River Forest over the 6-2 and #20 ranked Lions of Lyons Township. Both of these teams have loses to common opponents (Glenbard West and Hinsdale Central) and OPRF threw in a loss vs DGN while LT was able to sneak past the Trojans. I have 2 reason to pick OPRF tonight #1 Speed, the one thing you can't teach. #2 John Hoerster, a man who can teach everything else. Should be a great game out in LaGrange tonight. Final score........ Oprf 28 - LT 21. That's my upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Excellent choice. OPRF May be ready to shake off that end of season swoon and lock down for some real football. Felt the same way last year at HC but that didn’t go so well.

The end of the regular season is here, and my record stands at an amazing 4-4. Needless to say this is a huge week for my upset record. This weeks upset is ......... the 5-3 Huskies of Oak Park River Forest over the 6-2 and #20 ranked Lions of Lyons Township. Both of these teams have loses to common opponents (Glenbard West and Hinsdale Central) and OPRF threw in a loss vs DGN while LT was able to sneak past the Trojans. I have 2 reason to pick OPRF tonight #1 Speed, the one thing you can't teach. #2 John Hoerster, a man who can teach everything else. Should be a great game out in LaGrange tonight. Final score........ Oprf 28 - LT 21. That's my upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

If they lose, Beth Long will still have them in her top 20...

Reactions: Quags57
WWS over Naperville Notth

The Tigers have been playing better and have a very strong secondary that will slow down the NN passing attack. Ryan Young will finish with over 175 yards rushing is the upset for the Tigers.

Glenbard South over Riverside-Brookfield.

I don't think either like their current positions.

Also, bonus pick: North Chicago over Lakes.

War-damn-hawks.

Why would you need a hedge ...

Your trolling is getting a bit tedious. I have never said that NV over GN is solid. I have said getting ONE "upset" in the four games has a high degree of probability. Soucie's choice was NV over GN. I am suggesting here that my fallback pick is Z-B.

I honestly think you are not grasping the idea of probabilities.

CG 21 CL Central 21 at the half. Upset in the making and time to put a fork in CG's season?

Excellent choice. OPRF May be ready to shake off that end of season swoon and lock down for some real football. Felt the same way last year at HC but that didn’t go so well.

My prediction is that LT will somehow miraculously be able to destroy OPRF despite John Hoerster virtually splitting the atom on the sideline and OPRF moving at speeds faster than the speed of light... and yet nobody will give them credit on this board and will mock Beth Long for her rankings of them.:)

My prediction is that LT will somehow miraculously be able to destroy OPRF despite John Hoerster virtually splitting the atom on the sideline and OPRF moving at speeds faster than the speed of light... and yet nobody will give them credit on this board and will mock Beth Long for her rankings of them.:)

Great "prediction"

Great "prediction"

And yet still correct. The "prediction" wasn't on the game, but the post-game response. Your yourself called OPRF an "excellent choice" to upset LT but rather than admit you were wrong and offer LT kudos on a big 31-14 win, you chose to log on and take the time to mock my post (which was good natured and in jest, by the way). So my prediction that you wouldn't be able to simply give the Lions credit and leave it at that was 100% correct. I saw this one a mile away.

Great "prediction"

And yet still correct. The "prediction" wasn't on the game, but the post-game response. Your yourself called OPRF an "excellent choice" to upset LT but rather than admit you were wrong and offer LT kudos on a big 31-14 win, you chose to log on and take the time to mock my post (which was good natured and in jest, by the way). So my prediction that you wouldn't be able to simply give the Lions credit and leave it at that was 100% correct. I saw this one a mile away.

I have a tough time reading eight sentences into paragraphs of writing. Just saw the prediction to win at 4:30am. I’ll give you kudos. LT is definitely a quality team and I wish you well in the playoffs

Awww poor guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT