Name: Landon Morris

Position: TE

High School: Nazareth Academy

Graduation Year: 2021

Height: 6-foot-6

Weight: 205 pounds

Video Link:

My impressions of Landon Morris:
I was able to watch Landon Morris live twice in game action in 2019 along with seeing Morris at various camps and showcase events. Morris transferred into Nazareth Academy last year after moving to Naz from Indiana. Morris is a big kid on the hoof who no question passes the eyeball test. Morris is already holding a handful of Power 5 scholarship offers including Michigan and Syracuse.

Evaluation of Landon Morris: Morris, who played wide receiver for the Road Runners in 2019 has the look and the size.frame to play tight end at the high college level. Morris has tremendous length and reach which includes having long arms and a huge pass catching radius. Morris also was able to use his size and length to his advantage in jump ball scenarios and also showed to have very good overall body control and athletic abilities. Morris also was able to make catches in traffic along with having the ability to run good, disciplined routes.

Room for improvement? Morris at times needs to be just more consistent catching the football. Morris also has the overall frame and length to add more weight and good size for the college level and needs more work in the weight room this off season. Morris also needs to improve his overall speed and quickness to be better able to separate from opposing defenders on a more consistent basis.

Projected level: Rivals has Landon Morris ranked as low three star recruit in the Class of 2021.

My Early Thoughts of Landon Morris?

Landon Morris has the overall look and physical tools to develop into a terrific tight end at the high college level...but also has work to do to reach that level in my opinion. Morris has God given size, length and frame to get bigger and stronger and in many ways hasn't even begun to scratch the surface of his abilities and potential. I feel about the same for now as Rivals does....I see Morris for now starting off as a low to mid three star name...but Morris also has the ability and potential to rise considerably over the next 6-9 months in the rankings. No question I'll look at Morris very closely this spring and summer and will adjust his ranking accordingly.

EDGYTIM Rankings: Low to Mid Three Star

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News