ADVERTISEMENT

ELI5... new CCL promotion/relegation

King MJ

Jul 22, 2001
As the kids say, can someone ELI5 me (explain to me like I am five), the promotion rules for the new CCL structure.

In other words, if Iggy goes undefeated in CCL white, will they move up or is it more complicated? Also, assuming Marist doesn't beat BR, would they move down ?

As the kids say, can someone ELI5 me (explain to me like I am five), the promotion rules for the new CCL structure.

In other words, if Iggy goes undefeated in CCL white, will they move up or is it more complicated? Also, assuming Marist doesn't beat BR, would they move down ?
I don’t think the League even knows...I’m guessing the Spring season will not be taken into consideration. Going off Fall 19 and 21 and spit balling that BR beats Marist and LA beats MC, again just spit balling not saying it’s going to happen, then Ws in the blue from those two seasons are
MC 4
LA 4
BR 3
Marist 1

I don’t think the League even knows...I’m guessing the Spring season will not be taken into consideration. Going off Fall 19 and 21 and spit balling that BR beats Marist and LA beats MC, again just spit balling not saying it’s going to happen, then Ws in the blue from those two seasons are
MC 4
LA 4
BR 3
Marist 1
What happens if Marist beats Rice? They both have 2?

I know in the playoff seedings it goes to points allowed to tie break. But another poster said school enrollment plays a factor.
School enrollment, football players in program, boys in school, there's a lot of factors that go into it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT