ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know the new divisions for CCL/ESCC for 2024? They are changing after one year.

I don't know if Marist can go 9-0 or 8-1 - granted anything can happen but they lost a lot. They have McAuliffe back and a transfer QB in from LWE (Ritter) who is good but didn't get a lot of playing time as Junior. WR Smith (tall guy) is really good but will he put hoops future (where he is High D1) at risk? Rice and Provy will be good games for them
They start with MP and they got some serious talent there.

Talan White is at LW east and I originally said 2 WR, but its just him and another DE.
Wow that White kid is a skilled player - already has a D1 offer from Kent State - that's a hit for Marist and a nice gain for LWE. Brown the Junior to be hoops player will be interesting to see if he plays both again or sticks with hoops only since he's a high D1 prospect in hoops.

It was Larry and they had a kid working out from Lake Central before he officially transferred. I don’t know the rules but that shouldn’t be allowed for any school
Does Larry practice on their field turf in their stadium behind their school? If so, you must have gone way out of your way and gotten up very close to that practice so as to identify a kid like that. How is it that you thought to even do that? Do you make it a point to go deep into the Laurence campus now and then on the off chance you might see them practicing?

• Haha
Reactions: OldSICA
What if the kids themselves took selfies and posted somewhere?
That's always a possibility these days.

Except, in this situation, he said, "I literally seen a CCL team practicing with the head coach and offensive staff on the field, running plays." Looks like he was an eye witness.

Reactions: Topiary
Does Larry practice on their field turf in their stadium behind their school? If so, you must have gone way out of your way and gotten up very close to that practice so as to identify a kid like that. How is it that you thought to even do that? Do you make it a point to go deep into the Laurence campus now and then on the off chance you might see them practicing?
If they are practicing out of season why does any of what you just posted matter? It’s pretty cut and dry, doesn’t really matter how it was spotted.

I was actually stopped by a train going to the emissions testing and seen them on the field for the record. So yes I was curious and pulled into the parking lot there. Now I just go around to CCL schools and look for the same

Last edited:
I was actually stopped by a train going to the emissions testing and seen them on the field for the record. So yes I was curious and pulled into the parking lot there. Now I just go around to CCL schools and look for the same
Very quick at that testing emission station--never had to wait no matter what time. Not sure if anyone knows it's there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT