ADVERTISEMENT

MMXXIV Edition - CCL-ESCC Predictions Week I

I haven’t even skimmed the tallies yet. Anybody glance at who did well? The full report will be out Monday night.

It won’t be tonight. After 3 intense days of football, tonight is for Mrs. Rock. Can’t believe she still talks to me after 31 years. Must be the romantic dinners I lavishly spent on her in the past. But tonight is special, I’ll add candlelight this time to our steak burrito dinner. Then the next time we’ll talk is after Thanksgiving. Maybe that’s the secret to our happy relationship.

I haven’t even skimmed the tallies yet. Anybody glance at who did well? The full report will be out Monday night.

It won’t be tonight. After 3 intense days of football, tonight is for Mrs. Rock. Can’t believe she still talks to me after 31 years. Must be the romantic dinners I lavishly spent on her in the past. But tonight is special, I’ll add candlelight this time to our steak burrito dinner. Then the next time we’ll talk is after Thanksgiving. Maybe that’s the secret to our happy relationship.
You laugh @chakazulu89 but you know full well you and I out kicked our coverage in the wife department. I hope they never get their eyes fixed and they most definitely enjoy that we turn 17 years old every year from September to December 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT