ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Districts will happen?

Do you think Districts will actually happen in 2021???

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

The Ripper CGB

Jan 5, 2008
I'm still taking a "I'll believe it when I see it" approach to Districts. Maybe this just gets the Upstate Eight or Southwest Prairie to take in the DVC and they all vote to over turn it.

I'm still taking a "I'll believe it when I see it" approach to Districts. Maybe this just gets the Upstate Eight or Southwest Prairie to take in the DVC and they all vote to over turn it.

The Upstate 8 would be a disaster. Neuqua and Waubonsie were both either 1 or 2 almost every year they were in the Upstate valley division.

Southwest Prairie would be a better fit but the Oswego’s didn’t want to join the DVC so not sure they would be psyched to see Central North and the Valleys show up. West Aurora would get flashbacks to the old DVC (vomit in their throat and re-swallow) and then try and move to another conference yet again. I Just don’t see either of those conferences welcoming the Napers and Valleys. The best bet would be joining the Lincoln Ways, HF and the Brook in the south.

I don't see it happening, the vote will open eyes and it will get put up for a vote again next year. Maybe a change to playoff system is coming but I don't see conferences wanting to get rid of rivalries

I don't see it happening, the vote will open eyes and it will get put up for a vote again next year. Maybe a change to playoff system is coming but I don't see conferences wanting to get rid of rivalries

Open who eyes? They are only a handful of folks that will negatively be affected by this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT