ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul 38 St. Francis 41 Final OT

This one and really all of SF season was confusing for me. DP definitely looks good and will be a force. I just don’t understand essentially all that SF lost was a (really good don’t get me wrong) QB and I know they are still playoff clinchers but some close games when I thought they’d be blowout wins beating LA then going to OT with DP it’s a rollercoaster for sure and I’m excited for next week or at least optimistic it won’t be the 3 score drubbing that happened just 365 days ago in week 9 at home.

This one and really all of SF season was confusing for me. DP definitely looks good and will be a force. I just don’t understand essentially all that SF lost was a (really good don’t get me wrong) QB and I know they are still playoff clinchers but some close games when I thought they’d be blowout wins beating LA then going to OT with DP it’s a rollercoaster for sure and I’m excited for next week or at least optimistic it won’t be the 3 score drubbing that happened just 365 days ago in week 9 at home.
It’ll be the rematch that matters.

SF is good but not on Naz level this year. IMO they are a year away.
Agree. Just not “clicking” this year outside of the Loyola game. Compared to last year they have had to replace their best defensive player, much of the O-Line, and Alessio. It’s a younger team this year (they’ll return like 17 starters next year) and just aren’t there quite yet.

SF this year is a dangerous team that has talent and can beat anyone, but can also lose to anyone, on any given day.

I don’t have high expectations for them this post-season, like you said SIU they’re still a year away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT