ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Mismatches.......

Edgy, explain how a "very good West" team wont make the playoffs? If in crossover you cant win 3 games then win 2-3 in conference games are you a "very good team"? Lets say it was one big conference, that "very good team" would still have to win at least 2-3 of their conference game vs a west team and if the SWP allowed to go out of conference would you schedule teams worse then the bottom of the EAST? At the end of the day only 1 west team is in trouble right now.
This. The West only plays one more game in their division than they do against the East, so it essentially balances out the schedule. If a team from the West can’t make the playoffs, they don’t deserve to make the playoffs.

In my opinion, Minooka is the class of the league this year with Oswego East, Oswego and Plainfield North in the next group.

Reactions: SWsuburbs4
I watched the film of their first game and was at the 2nd game. They were a completely different team against OHS. I also think that game is what OHS needed. (JW beat both the sophs and freshman giving OHS their first losses at any level in the regular season in 2 years). If OE takes JW lightly, they will lose, however, I believe it's at OE on grass, which may slow down Howlund (he's a beast). JW will beat Yorkville and run the table.

current Minooka seniors beat OHS as sophomores so I give you one year not two.

It was the first game of the season, then they ran the table, the varsity lost to Pl North week 2 in 2017. Exactly two years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT