ADVERTISEMENT

Bears Football Talk

#94 Jaleel said he likes the way the Vikings are playing.

Who is Coach Andriano rooting for? He's a Bears season ticket holder and his player is playing for the Vikings?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
I picked the Vikings and I am sticking with my pick.

Lol LTHS
That’s because you already placed your bet? Hahaha you can’t change it now. Hahaha seriously both teams are not going anywhere as much as it pains me to say. It’s hard to keep looking for excuses. In reality the Bears are not very good on offense and the defense is not much better. They can’t seem to stop the run when they need to and even the pass defense is questionable at times. I guess the defense is very inconsistent. The Vikings on the other hand are always a hope and a prayer. Those fans have lived with losing for so long I am not sure they know what winning is. I feel fir the Viking fans.

Lol LTHS
That’s because you already placed your bet? Hahaha you can’t change it now. Hahaha seriously both teams are not going anywhere as much as it pains me to say. It’s hard to keep looking for excuses. In reality the Bears are not very good on offense and the defense is not much better. They can’t seem to stop the run when they need to and even the pass defense is questionable at times. I guess the defense is very inconsistent. The Vikings on the other hand are always a hope and a prayer. Those fans have lived with losing for so long I am not sure they know what winning is. I feel fir the Viking fans.
Corey I can change my mind all the way up to 10 minutes before kickoff. I have said before, it isn't gambling because we don't put money up. But there are cash and item prizes. I make picks online.

As for the Bears run defense, they have stopped Dalvin Cook in the past. And they stopped Derrick Henry last week too. Kirk Cousins isn't going to make anyone forget any good QB. That sounds like I am picking the Bears. But their offense is such a mess whether Lazor or Nagy calls the plays.

Wifey told me to just flip a coin on this game. I haven't yet. But if I do change my mind I will say so just to let it be known before the game.

Corey I can change my mind all the way up to 10 minutes before kickoff. I have said before, it isn't gambling because we don't put money up. But there are cash and item prizes. I make picks online.

As for the Bears run defense, they have stopped Dalvin Cook in the past. And they stopped Derrick Henry last week too. Kirk Cousins isn't going to make anyone forget any good QB. That sounds like I am picking the Bears. But their offense is such a mess whether Lazor or Nagy calls the plays.

Wifey told me to just flip a coin on this game. I haven't yet. But if I do change my mind I will say so just to let it be known before the game.
I agree with you. The Vikings having starting members of the OL out makes me want to change my pick though.

OK Corey. Just so you know I am changing my pick and I am picking the Bears. Note the time of this post. Yeah, I'll do it but I'll probably hate myself in the morning. LOL! :D :D

Chad Beebe with a catch so far for the Vikings from Aurora Christian. Jaleel Johnson from Montini starting on the D Line for the Vikings.

This team has no threat on offense. Very boring. Nobody who is a threat to take it to the house on any one play.

We might as well take a look at our 3rd string QB.

What's the odds on the Bears not having any TDs at halftime again? 75%??

Watching halftime highlights the Bears should have taken Chase Claypool this year.

Didn't someone on here defend the Bears on not taking lineman in the draft? Something along the lines of "they took care of that in free agency?"

Patterson won’t see another returnable kick this game unless the Vikings are incredibly stupid.

Bears have exploded for over ONE HUNDRED total yards and an entire TD after just three quarters of football. What is everybody complaining about??

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
Ok so after watching Foles get sacked to kill another possession and end the third quarter I ask this question because I’m too lazy to look it up. How many points have the Bears scored in the third quarter of all games this year?

LMAO
True Bears fan or going for the money? 😂
Fandom had nothing to do with my switch. It wasn't a pick from the heart. I don't do that. Everything in the way of information I had told me to pick Minnesota. Everything. But just when you think you are pretty certain about the Bears, they go and do something that completely trashes the thought. I thought last night it could happen. I though just when I was so certain the Vikings would win, it was so certain, that it wouldn't happen. I also thought it was a must win for the Bears and that Minnesota wasn't the best team out there. Stupid me. I got exactly what I deserved. I knew the Vikings were playing better football than the Bears lately. I knew a lot of other things too.

But from here on I am not picking the Bears again this season. The offense is a mess and now they have no QB. I feel bad for Foles. You never want to see a guy hurt. But let's face it. The Bears didn't get the Foles from the Eagles. They got the Foles from the Jaguars. He missed on several throws last night when guys were open. It didn't help that the poor guy was running for his life most of the night. But we all knew what the Bears were getting when they signed him.

Maybe...just maybe it's time for some of these guys on the defense start kicking some offensive asses in practice. Once again, the defense played well enough for that team to win. But this coming week there is a silver lining. The Bears don't play and we get to see some more real football and don't have to go through the pain of watching this lousy team.

Sacks This Year

L Floyd 7
K Mack 6.5

Adam Shaheen has 2 TDs this year. He was never on the field for the Bears.

Sacks This Year

L Floyd 7
K Mack 6.5

Adam Shaheen has 2 TDs this year. He was never on the field for the Bears.
This is idiotic. Are you trying to say Floyd is better than Mack, or even that he's having a better season? What a joke.

Once again, the defense played well enough for that team to win. But this coming week there is a silver lining. The Bears don't play and we get to see some more real football and don't have to go through the pain of watching this lousy team.

Amen to that.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
This is idiotic. Are you trying to say Floyd is better than Mack, or even that he's having a better season? What a joke.

It's just stats. You can take.it any way you want to take it.

By the way how many TDs do all the Bears tight ends have? Shaheen has 2.

This Kevin Fishman twitter page says it all.

This says it all. I do believe the Bears have not scored a TD in 80% of the first halfs last year and this year.

Hopefully now everyone realizes why the QB draft pick was so important years ago. Not only did we pick a bum QB we also have gave away 3 draft picks for nothing.

Two of those draft picks are the a top 5 RB and LB in the league. We could have used those for offensive linemen.

It's just stats. You can take.it any way you want to take it.

By the way how many TDs do all the Bears tight ends have? Shaheen has 2.
I'm sure you just looked up each if their stats to not try and make a point...:rolleyes:. Jimmy Graham has 5, Kmet has 1.

Hopefully now everyone realizes why the QB draft pick was so important years ago. Not only did we pick a bum QB we also have gave away 3 draft picks for nothing.

Never ending quest for validation. You keep saying that you're not bringing the Trubisky draft up but yet you are constantly posting comments that either directly or indirectly reference that draft.

In other news, the Dolphins just cut Jordan Howard. Not sure what happened there because when he left the Bears a couple years ago, I was sure I was going to be watching him flourish somewhere else. Did the Bears know something and actually make a smart move?

In other news, the Dolphins just cut Jordan Howard. Not sure what happened there because when he left the Bears a couple years ago, I was sure I was going to be watching him flourish somewhere else. Did the Bears know something and actually make a smart move?
Doesn't make enough plays out of the backfield on passing downs. Big issue with a lot of modern systems

Never ending quest for validation. You keep saying that you're not bringing the Trubisky draft up but yet you are constantly posting comments that either directly or indirectly reference that draft.

That's because the entire Bears problems rest on that single pick and the 3 draft picks along with it

People consistently complain about the Bears o line for years now. Those wasted drafted picks could have fixed the o line.

Reminds me of a girlfriend I had many years ago. Whenever we argued she reminded me of sh*t I did 6 months ago, 8 months ago etc. I fired her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT