ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia @ Nazareth

Ouch, one of the 7 deadly sins!

Maybe you can answer my question about #2 what’s his status and where’s he going to college?
I feel every NAZ coach is on this board and other coaches for that matter.. I refuse to give nuggets of any kind... As far as #2, who I know well, is being recruited by a Big East team.. He's also a really good pitcher..

Hey I thought the Big East died in 2013ish time frame. Recruited for football or basketball?

I feel every NAZ coach is on this board and other coaches for that matter.. I refuse to give nuggets of any kind... As far as #2, who I know well, is being recruited by a Big East team.. He's also a really good pitcher..

I doubt any coach has time to read this board with 11 weeks of film to review.

So what year is your son? Also I knew Meschi when he was a youngster playing for the Naperville Patriots, whats he playing for you guys and how’s he like it compared to Neuqua?
Gotta Jr and a Soph..they play D so I don't have a whole lot on Meschi other than it would've been nice to see him get more of a shot at QB.. He's our back up QB but our starter is a Jr and there is a pretty good Soph who will definitely get a shot next year..

So what year is your son? Also I knew Meschi when he was a youngster playing for the Naperville Patriots, whats he playing for you guys and how’s he like it compared to Neuqua?

I’d think he and his family would be pretty irked to not “get more of a shot at QB” after being recruited to transfer from Neuqua to Batavia. :D

I’d think he and his family would be pretty irked to not “get more of a shot at QB” after being recruited to transfer from Neuqua to Batavia. :D
Not sure on the recruitment part, highly doubt it.. I'm sure he was welcomed with open arms though..The Sophs were undefeated last year with the QB we have now, not to mention this year's Sophs were undefeated too..

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
Not sure on the recruitment part, highly doubt it.. I'm sure he was welcomed with open arms though..The Sophs were undefeated last year with the QB we have now, not to mention this year's Sophs were undefeated too..

I was just having fun with you but I think you get my point. Not every kid that transfers to a good program (public or private) has to be “recruited.”

For the record I never made the recruiting aspect an excuse win or lose.. I just commented on the twitter announcement of a high school player that's all..

Btw..today's weather reminds me a lot of last years Batavia Naz game..

For the record I never made the recruiting aspect an excuse win or lose.. I just commented on the twitter announcement of a high school player that's all..

Yes, and I didn’t say recruiting “excuse” I said someone has the use the they recruit “line.”

Reactions: Googertys Dog

I'm a Naz fan and have no idea what twitter annoucement you are talking about.

I'm betting Batavia wins, if they score more points than Naz..

In all seriousness, it's hard to bet against that McCarthy kid, hopefully the Bulldogs can keep up and make it a game.. Bulldogs are pretty confidant right now..
Agree, so tough to go against McCarthy, very talented and a strong offense but I think Batavia gives them all they can handle

It was a tweeted article that was a write up referencing LM moving from Indy to Nazareth and the resulting uptick in recruitment. It was referenced first on the Batavia H2O Tower Twitter account. There they mistakenly refer to LM as a Michigan commit. Maybe Googerty’s Dog is the face behind the account? Anything to admit Googerty?

https://twitter.com/h20_tower

My bad and I apologize.. It was an article from the Chicago Tribune that was tweeted out about the kid, it was not a Tweet sent out by Naz.. Don't think I said that it was sent out by Naz but I apologize non the less..

My bad and I apologize.. It was an article from the Chicago Tribune that was tweeted out about the kid, it was not a Tweet sent out by Naz.. Don't think I said that it was sent out by Naz but I apologize non the less..
It was a tweeted article that was a write up referencing LM moving from Indy to Nazareth and the resulting uptick in recruitment. It was referenced first on the Batavia H2O Tower Twitter account. There they mistakenly refer to LM as a Michigan commit. Maybe Googerty’s Dog is the face behind the account? Anything to admit Googerty?

https://twitter.com/h20_tower

The only thing I will admit is I'm no water tower..

JR WR’s Dad moved and transferred his son to Naz, according to Batavia its a problem.

JR QB’s Dad moved and transferred his son to Batavia, Batavia did nothing wrong.

I’m following your logic.

Reactions: IgorStL
Who cares. I have avidly read this thread trying to learn what to watch for during the game. my takeaway, don't sit close too anyone because people are butt hurt over things out of their control. This will be one of the best 7a match-ups of year. Good luck to both. Who should I watch, outside of JJ?

&&& If my kid could get more offers because they play w/ JJ, maybe I move.

Confidant...lol!!!

Seriously? Am I the only one that fell off my chair laughing at @godfthr53 post saying "What's their secret?"

You boys sure know how to waste a good chuckle.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Who cares. I have avidly read this thread trying to learn what to watch for during the game. my takeaway, don't sit close too anyone because people are butt hurt over things out of their control. This will be one of the best 7a match-ups of year. Good luck to both. Who should I watch, outside of JJ?

Butt hurt is kind of strong, can't people not like something or have opinions.. Actually IMHO it's the other way around on the hurting of ones butt just by reading these threads.. But, I digress..

34 for Batavia is ok...

Does he play receiver?
Confidant...lol!!!

Seriously? Am I the only one that fell off my chair laughing at @godfthr53 post saying "What's their secret?"

You boys sure know how to waste a good chuckle.
it took this many posts!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT