ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia @ Nazareth

Had to decompress..

Naz is blanking good. Like to see them play ESL that would be a great game to see. Special Teams might be their only chink in the armor.

At least, for now, the non travesty can still happen.
Flyers probably would have too much gas... they are on a different planet this year.

Reactions: TigerforFlyers
Sure I’ll embrace that distinction tonight. All week I tried to get you guys from Batavia to talk about football and no dice. I was confronted from one of the Batavia posters about the certainty of the laser tested speed and they conveyed it would translate to game results. I even siad I’d be happy to pass along the information to the Penn State coaches today when I saw the data about the players and I got nothing but crickets. Then I watched the game on NFHS while at the PSU game in Happy valley live and all I saw was Naz really dominated the game with a result similar to last year. Keep in mind that the Batavia players where giving interviews talking about “redemption” and “being out for blood” this week.

I’m happy to take personal criticizism about calling out the nonsense that was posted this week while refusing to discuss the football game. As Prowlers put it “they were what we thought they were” that can be said about both teams. I’m happy all the boys came away from the game today without any major injuries. Good luck to all the players with their future academic and athletic pursuits!

Can be a dick??

For this year, then what? I’m happy to see them turn it around the second half of the season but you can’t play the transfer game every year.

if the transfer market in football evolves in a manner similar to basketball, the transfer game can be relied upon to fill gaps, and Lovie had a lot of gaps.

I’d like to see more Chicago area players at UI and I think that day is coming.

He looked pretty fast. So did Ty Morris on INT return.
That was a fun play. Like the Love brothers, Morris always looks faster to me when flipping the field. Maybe it's the offensive players trying to tackle.

For this year, then what? I’m happy to see them turn it around the second half of the season but you can’t play the transfer game every year.
Ford "coming" next year will assuage some pains. Plus Navarro will be back. So he's getting a few years from this MASSIVE crop of transfers. Yet when you take that many I'd hope a few are multi-year.

I know your point is the lack of depth transfers/JUCOs create because of the shorter cycles, which is exasperated by the fact he inherited a MAC roster. Yeah that's his biggest holistic problem.

How many IHSA heads explode if 8a is BR vs Marist and 7a is Mtc vs Naz

None, it will be well deserved. The only issue for Publics is when teams are completely over matched. No 7A or 8A teams are overmatched. What if there was no success factor and this Naz team was in 5A?

Reactions: doctor_d
The fact you thought that was serious is a sign to take a step back.
Not sure what you mean? Folks can post stuff but if you don’t get it you got to step back?

Jwar is what I think he is. Step back if you think I’m serious.

Not sure what you mean? Folks can post stuff but if you don’t get it you got to step back?

Jwar is what I think he is. Step back if you think I’m serious.
You thought my admin post was serious. It was quite obviously a joke.

Now you are getting oddly worked up it seems. Further sign to step back for a Sunday, enjoy the thaw.

I get it, you don't like jwar. Joined a group of like 500 Edgy posters...

Reactions: Googertys Dog

Now you are getting oddly worked up it seems. Further sign to step back for a Sunday, enjoy the thaw.

You’re right, I’ll go enjoy the thaw.

Anywho, Urwiler is a monster.

Just saw he's a NDakota commit.
I know he’s not your typical size of linebacker but he wants to kill you with or without the ball and is super fast(don’t know his laser time) and is super strong. So my point is, not sure why a better school didn’t recruit him, could be a hell of safety and special team player.

I think every player and head coach showed him a ton respect after the game, pretty impressive and classy of Naz. Sort of made me dislike them a little less:)

Reactions: Gene K.
You’re right, I’ll go enjoy the thaw.
I'm not trying to be a dick too, honestly. I've enjoyed all the Batavians this week. Jwar gets folks pissed, and I sense you are. I'd say watch the Bears but well... melting snow is better. I mean shoot, the Fox is beautiful right now.

I know he’s not your typical size of linebacker but he wants to kill you with or without the ball and is super fast(don’t know his laser time) and is super strong. So my point is, not sure why a better school didn’t recruit him, could be a hell of safety and special team player.

I think every player and head coach showed him a ton respect after the game, pretty impressive and classy of Naz. Sort of made me dislike them a little less:)
Colleges are far too focused on measurables at the FBS level except some that don't recruit here [i.e. UMass who was rocking a 5'8" QB yesterday]

Reactions: Googertys Dog
So since this thread is already 10 pages and half nonsense, ESPN+ is a product they offer now via the App. You can watch FCS games and it's awesome. Evans/Blakley and the Jacks were on yesterday, and all the Illinois schools

For the record! I like Jwar and he is a big time Naz fan. I'd be willing to bet that instead of 500 posters its more like 100 instead. LOL. People on here should not take everything someone say as disrespectful. When I first came on Edgy! A poster gave me a shot and thanks to Voodoo Tatum he let me know that you have to have tough skin and not take anything personal. End of my story!

@Googertys Dog,

Wow you can’t even read one post because you’re still seeing red about yesterday’s game that you were so confident you’d win. Your implication is not that I’m a fan, so have the stones to say what you really mean.
Not too red about yesterday, the game Turned out how I thought, except I thought it would be closer. Batavia should be back in the hunt next year.

Trying to imply and prove that you’re just a relentless Bully

Reactions: brucealmighy
@Googertys Dog,

Grab your sack and say what you really mean, I am relentless about calling out BS, are you trying to convince the readers here you think Penn State is a “Relentless Bully”? You've painted yourself into a corner trying to asail my character; Remember Batavia was the one “ comin for blood”.

Not too red about yesterday, the game Turned out how I thought, except I thought it would be closer. Batavia should be back in the hunt next year.

Trying to imply and prove that you’re just a relentless Bully

@Googertys Dog,

Grab your sack and say what you really mean, I am relentless about calling out BS, are you trying to convince the readers here you think Penn State is a “Relentless Bully”? You've painted yourself into a corner trying to asail my character; Remember Batavia was the one “ comin for blood”.
See what I mean, wow.. the way you keep talking about high school sports is proving it more

til tok

ADVERTISEMENT