ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless Naz

Marque89

Nov 9, 2019
I’m a Crusader through and through and Naz beat us fair and square. But in that game Rice was up 6 later in the game and to Naz credit they got the key turnover went down and scored. They lose they’re not in the playoffs. Maybe Rice gets a better seed and advanced a round but doesn’t matter it’s Mount Carmels state to lose. That team is another world.

I know people hate the Catholics on this site but just shows when you play the better to best you become the best. Hats off to Naz.

Reactions: crazylegs777
Funny thing is if they let all the CPS teams in that NAZ wouldn't have gotten in the playoffs yet here they are!!!!

I’m a Crusader through and through and Naz beat us fair and square. But in that game Rice was up 6 later in the game and to Naz credit they got the key turnover went down and scored. They lose they’re not in the playoffs. Maybe Rice gets a better seed and advanced a round but doesn’t matter it’s Mount Carmels state to lose. That team is another world.

I know people hate the Catholics on this site but just shows when you play the better to best you become the best. Hats off to Naz.
80's Ric Flair doing the woooooooo!!!!!

What imaginary hate are you talking about? Most posters here have some affiliation with catholic schools. Most of this “hate” is very much perceived. In another thread someone said DGN has a chance and then was accused of hating Catholic schools because they didn’t already crown Mt. Carmel champs with a running clock. You don’t need to drudge up fake hate for a whole group of schools.

What imaginary hate are you talking about? Most posters here have some affiliation with catholic schools. Most of this “hate” is very much perceived. In another thread someone said DGN has a chance and then was accused of hating Catholic schools because they didn’t already crown Mt. Carmel champs with a running clock. You don’t need to drudge up fake hate for a whole group of schools.
They only hate the Catholic/Private schools they can't beat

I still don’t get the recruiting thing vs one town thing. Look at Naz for instance DGN aren’t they in range? What about a school like York? Are they in range? Both Hinsdales all the napervilles RB LT. That list has some pretty good programs some are or have been perennial playoff teams some with deeper runs than others. They also are wayyyyyyy cheaper than Naz and can pay staff better. So if Naz is recruiting and stealing from public schools how are they playing in the finals and semi finals along side naz? Seems pretty fair to me but I’m biased

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT