ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Non-Conference Games

Re: Oak Lawn Richards' Non-Conference Games

Originally posted by Bulldog 3:

Week 1. is Lincoln Way North ,Week 2. is Geneva, Week 3 is Crossover with Lemont, week 4. Is first conference game with Reavis:- Go H.L.Richards Bulldog football 2015:
Looking forward to week 2 with you guys. Hopefully '15's game will be as exciting as this past season's.

i do not see Bronco playing Naz in non-con. I did hear LA is a cross over game for Bronco next year. its going to be that the top 5A teams are going to have to go out of state to play a decent non con game 1st couple weeks, or play each other, which is something i think they prefer not to do.

Originally posted by psspfan:
i do not see Bronco playing Naz in non-con. I did hear LA is a cross over game for Bronco next year. its going to be that the top 5A teams are going to have to go out of state to play a decent non con game 1st couple weeks, or play each other, which is something i think they prefer not to do.
I don't know if it's true but I heard it was attempted to get this setup.

LOL ND needs to figure out how to get more wins not play Loyola, MS or Rita where the coaches will psych the kids out before the game and the kids will play like they never played football before and get Maine Southed. When we actually finally get to win those games it will be the 1st time too.

the operative word is "attempted". i would be surprised, pleasantly, if does happpen.

To be clear Montini is playing St Rita at home in the CCL Blue cross-over this year. Have heard nothing about Loyola. I was referring to MCHS reaching out to Naz as a non-con game.

Witty:

Rita went 1-3 in the Blue this year I would think no better then that next year. My good spin on Rita this year would be beat Simeon 8A semi team , MC 7A semi team , dominated Montini 21-0,and lost to PC's best team in year's twice. Bad spin would be 2 plays away from 4-5. U never know on next year have to watch transfers, so many variables until season starts.

Hey Gooms Did your mother drop you on your head when you were young? All you do is talk crap about ND. You must of sat the bench so you need to lash out.it is very simple they were young last year and will be much better next year. As for MS they are a joke. Playing in that piss poor conference is a joke. Why do you think MS tries to get half way decent games week 1 and 2? Look I don't know you but i am happy you were banned from ND. Don't know hold old you are but you do sound like a baby.
I can tell you one thing they will be much better this year and MS will go 7-2 make the 2nd round and lose again as normal.

Originally posted by Tandm:
Hey Gooms Did your mother drop you on your head when you were young? All you do is talk crap about ND. You must of sat the bench so you need to lash out.it is very simple they were young last year and will be much better next year. As for MS they are a joke. Playing in that piss poor conference is a joke. Why do you think MS tries to get half way decent games week 1 and 2? Look I don't know you but i am happy you were banned from ND. Don't know hold old you are but you do sound like a baby.
I can tell you one thing they will be much better this year and MS will go 7-2 make the 2nd round and lose again as normal.
Easy on Gooms...he means well...he just loves ND so much that it's hard to him to watch them struggle.

No need for the personal attack, especially when you just ripped MS and every player and coach in the Central Suburban League.

Stay classy Tandm...
devil.r191677.gif

Originally posted by emillika:
To be clear Montini is playing St Rita at home in the CCL Blue cross-over this year. Have heard nothing about Loyola. I was referring to MCHS reaching out to Naz as a non-con game.
Heard all the ESCC teams stand together in not scheduling the teams that turned them down to expand the conference when the SCC disbanded. This goes for all sports not just football. Not sure how true it is.

Montini played JCA in boys basketball about a week ago.

If you look at the non-conference football schedule of certain teams in the ESSC, you would find that some teams,historically, have not scheduled SCC teams even before the SCC disbanded.

Maybe some of these were scheduled before the breakup. Maybe it was among the football programs only. I don't know the details of the transition but would the schools have joined for all sports or just football?

Godfather, that doesn't sound right. The only reason they didn't come along us they wouldn't abandon AC, which was a requirement for joining ESCC, if the ESCC even wanted SF, MCHS, MA, AC and MCC.

I know Benet won't play Montini again for other reasons which have nothing to do with conference realignment.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Joining ccl or escc? wasn't much of a desecion except for maybe MCC. I know one team from SCC that thinks it's THE place to be for football.

In their last non-con, Montini scored a late touchdown Ina blowout win. It was not the right thing to do, and as I recall, the QB went off script. Either way, Goforth got his panties in a bunch and said never again.

Two words: Who cares? Certainly not bronco nor their board nor their parents nor their incoming talent.......

mchsalumni,

I was at that game and I think Montini did do the right thing by throwing the last td. Benet used to clobber the schools in the WSCC and they were 2 times the size of every other school. If they can't take they beateings they used to give to other schools then tough crap.

Simon, I think the little brother whipping big brother thing was too much for Goforth as well. And just so we don't get the rich kids upset, it was a QB sneak, not a pass. Montini QB could have taken a knee but fell forward for the TD. IMO, not the right thing to do, but too late for that, right?

As far as a team now in the CCL from the SCC thinking the ESCC would be a better choice for football, I disagree 100%. The CCL is the place to be as far as I am concerned.

mchsalumni,

I was at the game but left with about 4 mins left so I actually didn't see the last score. The blowout couldn't be changed and the group I was with got bored so we left. I heard later that Goforth walked up to Andriano after the game and thei first thing he said was NO MORE. I wouldnt be in shock if the biggest complainer to keep Montini SF or marmion out of the ESCC was Benet.

The Montini QB did a juevenile thing by not listening to his coach to take a knee, but then again he was a juevenile.....Goforth then followed that juevenile act with one of his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT