ADVERTISEMENT

WWS Question

cornerrat

Aug 1, 2009
All.... I thought it was going to be next week but it looks like this week now. What..... (lol) Going to Warrenville and I have a couple of questions for those in the know if you please. Looks like an intriguing game Friday against Wheaton (North). Would this be one to go see? Any recommended saloons nearby?

Lastly because it's been a long time since I've been up that way from Springfield what 's the deal with the 355NW toll road I will be going through. The cash toll booths I'm told are shut down and one gets a bill in the mail. Paying on line is near impossible and their is a processing fee. (hey now lol) Wondering about construction on the road as well.

Any help answering these questions would be greatly appreciated. Ratsy

sorry but WN/WWS was last weekend.

If you want to see the tigers play, week 9 against Glenbard North should be a great game. Glenbard North is probbaly the most underrated team in the state

Reactions: Panthers1211
All.... I thought it was going to be next week but it looks like this week now. What..... (lol) Going to Warrenville and I have a couple of questions for those in the know if you please. Looks like an intriguing game Friday against Wheaton (North). Would this be one to go see? Any recommended saloons nearby?

Lastly because it's been a long time since I've been up that way from Springfield what 's the deal with the 355NW toll road I will be going through. The cash toll booths I'm told are shut down and one gets a bill in the mail. Paying on line is near impossible and their is a processing fee. (hey now lol) Wondering about construction on the road as well.

Any help answering these questions would be greatly appreciated. Ratsy
You can register with “pay by plate” now, no Ipass required.

All.... Got it. Thanks! The trip was canceled for this week. Going to stick around town and see if Coach Leonard gets #400 when SHG plays Normal U Friday evening. Ratsy

Lastly because it's been a long time since I've been up that way from Springfield what 's the deal with the 355NW toll road I will be going through. The cash toll booths I'm told are shut down and one gets a bill in the mail.
If you just wait for them to send you a bill (I THINK) the bill will be higher and harder to pay, almost like a fine.

You can register with “pay by plate” now, no Ipass required.
If you sign up for “pay by plate” within a few days of using the tollway (even after is OK) then they just bill you whatever the toll was, to your card. I hope that makes sense. I had to do this for my daughter just recently and wasn't able to sign up for “pay by plate” until about 3 days after she used the tollway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT