ADVERTISEMENT

WWS finishes 8th at Hoover 7 on 7

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
I know it's just 7 on 7 but WWS played extremely well against some top tier programs finishing 8th out of 48 teams. I believe this is the best an Illinois team has finished at the Hoover tournament, not bad for a team that all board DVC experts have picked to be a cellar dweller this year.

Reactions: dapiech
Not sure who these alleged DVC experts are, but the Tigers will not be in the cellar or anywhere near it this year. While 7 on 7 success doesn't always translate to success in the fall, this is a very athletic and fast team. The QB Dohse is probably the best athlete on the team and if he can find receivers, he will be deadly for defenses since he is also an above average runner. The Tigers will also be welcoming transfer Cam Moore who was the best athlete in his class at Wheaton North. He scored 36 TD's his freshman year and started at QB his sophomore year. He was recognized at Hoover along with teammate Christian Harris as one of the best players there. Lastly, the Tigers finished 3rd in the LIneman Challenge at WWS which is the big X factor for them. So, I'm not sure who these experts are you mention, but the evidence seems to be to the contrary. I'm confident they will be a playoff team.

Reactions: ClownBaby
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT