ADVERTISEMENT

What State Title Game Intrigues You the Most?

First of all, my "wow" comment was in response to a post that I didn't know was about ESL. I don't know who Corndog is and when quickly skimming through his comment, I initially thought that it was about some team up in the Chicago area, as most posters are from up north. As far as your claim about me being interested in any negative comment regarding ESL, where is your evidence? I've made my personal connection to the community of ESL very public on this forum. I've also made my opinions, both positive and negative, about the Flyer football program very public on this forum. Generally speaking, I am and always have been a supporter of the Flyers. As I've mentioned before, I have family, friends and fraternity brothers that are alumni of Eastside and while Eville is my #1 team, Eastside has always been my #2. That doesn't mean that I like everything about what's been going on. I've never hidden that I don't like the way that the team is constructed. If you don't like or are hyper-sensitive about my opinion on that particular issue, then that's your problem as is whatever issue that you have with the SWC. As far as your name calling, referring to me as a "phony,"... F@#k you.
Accurate

Reactions: TigerforFlyers
First of all, my "wow" comment was in response to a post that I didn't know was about ESL. I don't know who Corndog is and when quickly skimming through his comment, I initially thought that it was about some team up in the Chicago area, as most posters are from up north. As far as your claim about me being interested in any negative comment regarding ESL, where is your evidence? I've made my personal connection to the community of ESL very public on this forum. I've also made my opinions, both positive and negative, about the Flyer football program very public on this forum. Generally speaking, I am and always have been a supporter of the Flyers. As I've mentioned before, I have family, friends and fraternity brothers that are alumni of Eastside and while Eville is my #1 team, Eastside has always been my #2. That doesn't mean that I like everything about what's been going on. I've never hidden that I don't like the way that the team is constructed. If you don't like or are hyper-sensitive about my opinion on that particular issue, then that's your problem as is whatever issue that you have with the SWC. As far as your name calling, referring to me as a "phony,"... F@#k you.
Got it. Much appreciated

Im replying to you but i dont mean to single you out, just want your opinion as ive seen similar comments from others as well. But when you say you dont like how esl roster is constructed, is it the number of new players, how often it happens, how good the new players are? Every school now is recruiting in some form so i dont understand the criticism of esl because they are doing what most schools do, just better.

Scoob?

• Haha
Reactions: FanOfFlyers
Not trying to make it anything. The only reason i know that is bc i was talking with some CG ppl this weekend about the '21 game and they shared with me where hes at. Def not trying to disparage the kid in any way.
It is a privacy issue. He's not my kid, so I didn't think it was the right thing to do to tell the world of ET where he is at.

On second thought 4, 5, 7, and 8A. St. Rita had 4 state finalists on their regular season schedule this year. I wish no ill will to their opponents, but I would like to see the teams from the regular season win. To everyone out their Happy Thanksgiving. And if you have contact with any of the kids playing this weekend, win or lose, treat them all like Champions.

On second thought 4, 5, 7, and 8A. St. Rita had 4 state finalists on their regular season schedule this year. I wish no ill will to their opponents, but I would like to see the teams from the regular season win. To everyone out their Happy Thanksgiving. And if you have contact with any of the kids playing this weekend, win or lose, treat them all like Champions.
Dude I love that! Treat all these kids with total appreciation. To make it to the final, they are all champions!

Reactions: CGsupporter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT