ADVERTISEMENT

What State Title Game Intrigues You the Most?

I don't see this one being close.
I don’t either but a few years ago, the south team shocked Byron by simply out scoring them in a classic shootout. Could potentially see that again.

MC is going to win easily. They are wasting their time in 7
rocky GIF

DGN is going to shock the football world Cary-Grove 2021 style!

I’m not going to say it’s going to be a blowout but DGN has had a pretty good draw to this point. This MC team is awfully good.
They are very good no doubt but DGN will present problems for them and it’s rare for HS levels teams to play at peak level multiple weeks in a row.

They are very good no doubt but DGN will present problems for them and it’s rare for HS levels teams to play at peak level multiple weeks in a row.
I don’t think they’ve peaked. Offensively they were incredible today. Defensively they had major holes in the secondary, the penalty situation is real cause for concern especially if next week is a close game.

Reactions: Lion4Life01
Come on clown, you’re better than this, I never realized you had this much dislike for the privates. This DGN team struggled with St Francis, I’d love to say St Francis is on the same level as MC but this year that simply isn’t the case. MC opening line -13.5

Reactions: mchsalumni
I would say 1A is the Beast versus the Bestest in 8A
1B would be Naz against JCA. 2 former ESCC foes going to battle.

Intriguing one is Laurence who is a city Catholic school if you will and tested going against a 13-0 Rochester team.

Everyone said Batavia would be a good game too. Fairly, I’d think opening line is somewhere along the lines of -25.5. And I’m not kidding.
Yup I thought it would be a good game. I also thought the East Barrington game was going to be a good game especially after Barrington beat Maine South. It happens.
Barrington and Batavia were not ready for the semifinals. They both ran into contenders not pretenders. Just saying.
The teams left deserve to be in the state championship. Should be some good games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT