ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 2??!!??!!

You know I love your Flyers. MS the Swagger High in the North. Eastside the South.
Deal!

I know it was some time back, but the Appleton/Hawthorne Flyers pushed the absolute boundaries in a title game the likes of which I've not witnessed before in a high school game.

I'd be ashamed if Althoff did what they did that day, but I'll admit I loved watching the Flyers bask in their glory!

Speaking of 20 years today is my 20 year anniversary at MS! Do I get a gold star yet?
MS4ever..congrats my friend. It is jovial seeing these beginners arguing about student sections back and forth banter during a great game in Park Ridge. Sitting behind the students from LWE at the game I can assure you those were not "Adults" chanting. Yes, the Gatorade did happen and no I am not happy with either situation. Respect of the Hawks program has always been based on many conversations with you MS4EVER through the many years of Edgy talk. Two great teams matched up Friday, with both having a lot of work to do before the playoffs. Heck LWE isn't even 20 years olde...

MS4ever..congrats my friend. It is jovial seeing these beginners arguing about student sections back and forth banter during a great game in Park Ridge. Sitting behind the students from LWE at the game I can assure you those were not "Adults" chanting. Yes, the Gatorade did happen and no I am not happy with either situation. Respect of the Hawks program has always been based on many conversations with you MS4EVER through the many years of Edgy talk. Two great teams matched up Friday, with both having a lot of work to do before the playoffs. Heck LWE isn't even 20 years olde...
Great to hear from you my friend. Glad you are still around. Good luck to Beast the rest of the way. I apologize for any BS you had to deal with. Definitely not how we want to be represented.

Reactions: jcrewx7 and PRokie
#11. That LWE is indeed a very good team but their fans are classless....Your team is giving you plenty of things to cheer about...there's no need to be berating 17 year olds.

Completely agree. I don't think those kind of chants are appropriate.

But I'm sure you weren't around back for the first MS-LWE game at MS in 2002 where there were many signs ad chants from the MS side concerning a teacher at LWE who was arrested for fooling around with a student

That was just as wrong.and classless

Completely agree. I don't think those kind of chants are appropriate.

But I'm sure you weren't around back for the first MS-LWE game at MS in 2002 where there were many signs ad chants from the MS side concerning a teacher at LWE who was arrested for fooling around with a student

That was just as wrong.and classless
Yep seems like there's a long history of shit flingin' between these two schools. So suffice to say...behavior has been bad, feelings have been hurt & gatorade has been spilled. So let's leave it in the past and look forward to what is hopefully a rematch/reunion in November.

You bring the umbrellas and I'll bring the gatorade! JUST KIDDING (kinda)

Reactions: Bowie50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT