ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 7!?!?!

LakeCtyNewt

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2002
Chaos, that’s what we learned this week. Well, other things too……

1 - That Lincoln didn’t like the play at Rochester (I’ll see myself out)
2 - That one stop can make a difference, Hoffman couldn’t get it.
3 - That the WSC Silver makes no sense and my head hurts.
4 - That maybe Loyola should’ve rested its whole roster, IC would’ve sent a lovely front basket.
5 - That Carmel Catholic is a major contender in 5A.
6 - That Rice and Rita will be a win or go home week 9.
7 - That the Leafs and Devils will battle it out next week - in football for the WB6 crown.
8 - That the end of Cary-Huntley was weird and a very bad look for football officials.
9 - That in honor of Dick Butkus, CVS is playoff eligible at 6-1
10 - That Edwardsville pulled one out and is unbeaten with AGNB next up.

That’s the end.

Chaos, that’s what we learned this week. Well, other things too……

1 - That Lincoln didn’t like the play at Rochester (I’ll see myself out)
2 - That one stop can make a difference, Hoffman couldn’t get it.
3 - That the WSC Silver makes no sense and my head hurts.
4 - That maybe Loyola should’ve rested its whole roster, IC would’ve sent a lovely front basket.
5 - That Carmel Catholic is a major contender in 5A.
6 - That Rice and Rita will be a win or go home week 9.
7 - That the Leafs and Devils will battle it out next week - in football for the WB6 crown.
8 - That the end of Cary-Huntley was weird and a very bad look for football officials.
9 - That in honor of Dick Butkus, CVS is playoff eligible at 6-1
10 - That Edwardsville pulled one out and is unbeaten with AGNB next up.

That’s the end.
If you watch the Hoffman estates video you will see how close they really were. Had them 4th and 9 with 2min left and Barrington drew them offsides twice.

• Angry
Reactions: kpjasion
If Rita can beat Laurence next week then that will be 5 wins and they’ll secure a spot with their points. If they don’t then indeed week 9 will be a fight for a playoff spot with BR. It will be regardless for Rice with 4 loses already

Reactions: eireog and RockSoup
If Rita can beat Laurence next week then that will be 5 wins and they’ll secure a spot with their points. If they don’t then indeed week 9 will be a fight for a playoff spot with BR. It will be regardless for Rice with 4 loses already
I never remember a season when so many good teams will come down to the wire needing a win and setting up very interesting week 8 and 9 games. At least there’s a reason for me to stay plugged in.

We learned that the best 4-5A team playing the best 8A team will be a beat down 99% of the time regardless of the over zealous fans. It’s just the way it is. It’s a small fish in a big pond. It’s like the biggest catfish fighting shark. It’s not going to end well for the catfish. The shark on the other hand is still hungry. 🤣

We learned that the best 4-5A team playing the best 8A team will be a beat down 99% of the time regardless of the over zealous fans. It’s just the way it is. It’s a small fish in a big pond. It’s like the biggest catfish fighting shark. It’s not going to end well for the catfish. The shark on the other hand is still hungry. 🤣
We learned that despite Loyola getting an “unofficial forfeit”, the CCL Blue flinched a couple times vs small/mid class teams.

Fresh water vs salt water don’t cohabitate…I don’t understand a thing you said

Fresh water vs salt water don’t cohabitate…I don’t understand a thing you said
Bull sharks live in both.

Alton, Illinois, is the farthest inland that a bull shark has ever been observed in North America. Alton is located 15 miles north of St. Louis on the Mississippi River and 1,750 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. One was spotted this summer.

Man if only I knew how to send a gif from my work computer, this is the perfect opportunity for the Seinfeld Marine Biologist gifs. The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT