ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Pick Em: O'Fallon at East St. Louis

So who wins Week 5

• O'Fallon

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • East St. Louis

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
After losing their better players to graduation, O'Fallon is no where near as good as they were last year (even with a few transfers (although not particularly notable ones)) and the Flyers, being a year older (and with several notable transfers) are waaay better this year than they were last year... This one's going to be a slaughter. Flyers by a whole lot and then some.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
I'm from O'Fallon and would love to see them win but in my heart I know they have no chance.

After losing their better players to graduation, O'Fallon is no where near as good as they were last year (even with a few transfers (although not particularly notable ones)) and the Flyers, being a year older (and with several notable transfers) are waaay better this year than they were last year... This one's going to be a slaughter. Flyers by a whole lot and then some.

Interesting take on notable for ESL but not notable for O'fallon.
O'fallon received the projected starting QB from Desmet, Starting OL from Desmet/ESL, starting split time RB from ESL and the top WR from Belleville West amongst others. Somehow none of those kids are notable. The narrative is just funny/ Interesting to me. It is what it is.

Ofallon with 11 transfers this year actually. 4-5 notable ones. Still e side by a lot.All....

Ofallon with 11 transfers this year actually. 4-5 notable ones. Still e side by a lot.

All.... What! If it's not snark I thought this only went on with the privates!~ (ie the Catholics ) Tell me sir this not going on..... Oh the inhumanity of this behavior. By everyone. (lol) Ratsy

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
O'fallon received the projected starting QB from Desmet, Starting OL from Desmet/ESL, starting split time RB from ESL and the top WR from Belleville West amongst others. Somehow none of those kids are notable. The narrative is just funny/ Interesting to me. It is what it is.
Have to roll my eyes at this. lol I didn't realize that O'Fallon had that many transfers. I had only heard about 4 or so. 11 is ridiculous and I'm glad that the posters on here mentioned it, as I wasn't aware that it was that bad. With that being said, I've never hidden or danced around my opinion about transfer culture, so if that "narrative" is funny to you, then so be it. It is what it is.

Have to roll my eyes at this. lol I didn't realize that O'Fallon had that many transfers. I had only heard about 4 or so. 11 is ridiculous and I'm glad that the posters on here mentioned it, as I wasn't aware that it was that bad. With that being said, I've never hidden or danced around my opinion about transfer culture, so if that "narrative" is funny to you, then so be it. It is what it is.

narrative was simply one was notable and the other wasn’t. To me it’s all or nothing. If you don’t like it, you don’t like it. Just be consistent which you ended up being. No issues lol.

Also staarting inside LB from B. West. Couple of others from West And East

Reactions: playboymixx
JFC! Transfer High seems to have gone south. Be careful… IHSA will catch up to you in 3 years or so. When all of the offenders have already moved on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT