ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Pick Em: Simeon at Bolingbrook

So who wins Week 2

• Bolingbrook

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Simeon

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
This one could be trouble as Simeon has the size and speed to push Raiders around or run past them. Simeon probably learned from last week and will get #8 the ball and as fantastic as Ervin played last week along with the super sophs Berry-Johnson and Stewart, I don't know that they can have the impact of a Jordan Anderson. So I would expect a much tighter game than either side had last week, with the Wolverines being the slight favorite.

This one could be trouble as Simeon has the size and speed to push Raiders around or run past them. Simeon probably learned from last week and will get #8 the ball and as fantastic as Ervin played last week along with the super sophs Berry-Johnson and Stewart, I don't know that they can have the impact of a Jordan Anderson. So I would expect a much tighter game than either side had last week, with the Wolverines being the slight favorite.
Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: Cross Bones
Simeon probably matches up better against The Brook than they did versus The Hilltoppers. Last week was a smash-mouth game and a lot more open field play is likely what this week’s game will be. First week jitters are behind both teams now. Should be a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cross Bones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT