ADVERTISEMENT

Warren

I thought you guys were going to meet at the bike racks at 3. ;)

Serious question: Is this the furthest Warren has gone in the PO’s in the school’s history.

bike racks? Do they still make those? Yes first trip to semis. They have 8 players who will be playing their 9th playoff game career today

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
bike racks? Do they still make those? Yes first trip to semis. They have 8 players who will be playing their 9th playoff game career today
Lol! Good luck to you guys Newt. Warren’s D is the best I’ve seen in this state for a while. I honestly think Warren pulls out the W in a low scoring affair.

Rice is looking very good since Lausch took over in the 2nd half against LA. Their D is clicking on all cylinders. Deep run last year which will help. Oh man I wish I was healthy enough to go to this game. Good luck to both communities!

Reactions: Gene K.
Lol! Good luck to you guys Newt. Warren’s D is the best I’ve seen in this state for a while. I honestly think Warren pulls out the W in a low scoring affair.

Rice is looking very good since Lausch took over in the 2nd half against LA. Their D is clicking on all cylinders. Deep run last year which will help. Oh man I wish I was healthy enough to go to this game. Good luck to both communities!

Healthy? Oh I don’t like hearing that. Be well my friend.

Reactions: Bowie50
Newt- do you have address of where the game is at - which Warren campus?

It is at the O Plaine road campus. Take 294 North to 120 East. First road when you exit is OPlaine - turn left school is up on the left about a mile or so. Park at the library if you can

a few Bacardi Coles cures all
Ha - agreed. Separately if we park at Library - can one walk directly from Library to the football field or do you have to walk back up OPlaine and through the high school? The libary cool with people parking there?

Ha - agreed. Separately if we park at Library - can one walk directly from Library to the football field or do you have to walk back up OPlaine and through the high school? The libary cool with people parking there?

Yah no worries. It’s the best place really cause it’s a straight shot to the hwy

You can walk right to the gate from the library without going to o'plaine. Just follow everyone else.

Reactions: Topiary
Wow - LWE with the TD - 24-7 with 7 mins left - I'd say this ones in the books

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT