ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Morris is a Freak

If I were the head coach of the Wolverines I’d offer that kid right now or halftime of the Indiana game.

Just checked that score, they’re losing 14-7. He may want to focus on the game.

He had an offer from MI before season even began. Virtually all big ten teams except OSU plus ND among others.

Reactions: eireog
Tyler is a freak I just think he need to get bigger. What year is he?

100% true.

Regardless, he’s a special talent.
If Bruce is who I think he is their kids are pretty close. I know the McCarthy’s well, he was never close to committing. OSU told him they weren’t taking a QB until he made his move. A few weeks later they took a commitment from McCord. JJ was upset they lied, they were his childhood favorite but I don’t think he would have ended up there regardless.

Reactions: Gene K.
If Bruce is who I think he is their kids are pretty close. I know the McCarthy’s well, he was never close to committing. OSU told him they weren’t taking a QB until he made his move. A few weeks later they took a commitment from McCord. JJ was upset they lied, they were his childhood favorite but I don’t think he would have ended up there regardless.
I know what I know. He would have been a Buckeye on his visit if it was accepted by the coaching staff.

You think you do but you don’t. Who is your source?
Source is impeccable.

If I’m wrong then I got bad info, which I doubt.

I’m not anti-JJ. He’s amazing and I would have loved to see him get better under Day. It’s not happening. Good luck to him and I’m certain he’s going to be a force in AA.

Isn't Landon Morris also being recruited by Michigan?
Yes, but we have never fed anyone there. We very well might be a UM feeder program in 3 years [I've accepted this], but currently we have never had a single player in AA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT